BIG score ! :rockwoot:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I have an interest in the CZ P-01 Ω Convertible (Omega) but haven't had my hands one one or even found them in stock anywhere.

How does the omega trigger compare to the others. Any drawbacks to it such as no CGW upgrades?

Should I be looking at the CZ P-01 instead?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have an interest in the CZ P-01 Ω Convertible (Omega) but haven't had my hands one one or even found them in stock anywhere.

How does the omega trigger compare to the others. Any drawbacks to it such as no CGW upgrades?

The trigger on that really looks interesting to me. I'd love to try one if I could ever find one in a LGS.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The trigger on that really looks interesting to me. I'd love to try one if I could ever find one in a LGS.

I could bring my 75B Omega when we get together at Point Blank. The barrel is about an 1" longer and it's 8 oz. heavier than the P_01 Omega, but I would assume that the trigger itself should be equal between the two. Mine is just stock, so it's at it's starting point without any Wizard love ..... but I talked to the Wizard at the SGE, and he concurred that the Cajun parts will improve things, but not nearly as much as a non-Omega trigger. At least that's what I remember .... but with the snow and wind flying about my head, my interpretation of his words might not be perfect ! :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Many people have not discovered the beautiful marriage of CZ/Cajun Gunworks/the Wizard.

BA is right. I owned CZs for several years before BA let me see his satin nickel. Until then, I had no idea how nice a CZ could be. Especially one tuned by the Wizard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. Hey gmcttr!
    2. I can't believe I arranged today to buy a CZ Omega and that is what you want as well! :laugh:
    3. I'm usually 2 yrs. behind most people (which is why I get such good deals: buying outdated and no longer trendy guns that are still wonderful). :dunno:
    4. I am slowly getting out of my comfort zone, spending a little more for a particular gun than I would have a year ago, or even months ago.
    5. Having fewer guns, but a "better" quality appeals to me as I figure out which guns are up to the hype.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    1. Hey gmcttr!
    2. I can't believe I arranged today to buy a CZ Omega and that is what you want as well! :laugh:
    3. I'm usually 2 yrs. behind most people (which is why I get such good deals: buying outdated and no longer trendy guns that are still wonderful). :dunno:
    4. I am slowly getting out of my comfort zone, spending a little more for a particular gun than I would have a year ago, or even months ago.
    5. Having fewer guns, but a "better" quality appeals to me as I figure out which guns are up to the hype.
    Nothing wrong with figuring out what works for you, been doing that for years, still am actually. :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I could bring my 75B Omega when we get together at Point Blank. The barrel is about an 1" longer and it's 8 oz. heavier than the P_01 Omega, but I would assume that the trigger itself should be equal between the two. Mine is just stock, so it's at it's starting point without any Wizard love ..... but I talked to the Wizard at the SGE, and he concurred that the Cajun parts will improve things, but not nearly as much as a non-Omega trigger. At least that's what I remember .... but with the snow and wind flying about my head, my interpretation of his words might not be perfect ! :D

I don't think they are the same, looking at pictures I've seen, but I'm not sure... :dunno:

1. Hey gmcttr!

Having seen quite a few of your posts, please let me know when you decide to sell the P-01 Omega... :laugh:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    BA is right. I owned CZs for several years before BA let me see his satin nickel. Until then, I had no idea how nice a CZ could be. Especially one tuned by the Wizard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    BA's satin nickel pretty much put me over the edge. Lots of us have beautiful well-tuned CZ's as was shown as the SGE, but his satin nickel to me is on the top of the pile. One of these days, I hope I'm able to see it in person. (BA, if you happen to read this and I *am* able to see it in person, best not to leave me alone with it for very long.) The 75B matte stainless in the background is the closest I could get with current offerings.

nXwLcCh.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

If anyone is so inclined, I saw earlier this evening that Grab-a-Gun has one left in stock as of this moment. Price isn't bad either. Though I'm not sure why the link says "10rd", this should be the 16-rounder according to the image and description.

https://grabagun.com/cz-75b-9mm-4-7-matte-stainless-10rd.html

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    1. I deserve that and I have nothing to say in my defense. :dunno:
    2. I'm so glad I have this diversion while recovering from surgery.
    3. The first outing I had in a car by myself (Day 9, and I was told it would be a month to 6 wks!) was to drive myself 9 minutes to the range. :ar15:
    4. I'm trying to go every day (except Sat. and Sunday) so I can really figure out what I have that I can part with.
    5. Then there is the new something (like the CZ) that comes along that arouses my quest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom