• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Congrats to @JEBland on the wedding, good to have you back.

On a happier note my granddaughters turned 14 yesterday. I feel lucky and old as heck at the same time.
    Thank you. And that's a very happy thing, too. Congrats (is that what we say for that?)
    I find myself CZ poor right now. Been thinking about a TS shadow II
    Doesn't count if you don't include the color.

Evening, folks.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Congrats to @JEBland on the wedding, good to have you back.

Hope everyone else is managing through these trying times and are past the C19 illnesses some were experiencing.

My first world problem is that I ordered a plate and optic for my P10-S on Monday and it hasn't even shipped yet. :xmad: Pics when I get them will be provided.

On a happier note my granddaughters turned 14 yesterday. I feel lucky and old as heck at the same time.

Which optic did you go with? Ill keep you in good spirits with P10s pics until yours arrive!

I ordered another Swampfox yesterday as I had OP bucks and it was on sale. Will put this one on the Arisaka offset to replace the one I stole from the 6920.

IMG_20220224_184101627.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Well, the orange is kinda striking my fancy
    There is a TSO in the classifieds:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Which optic did you go with?
    I ordered a Holosun 507K-GR and a CHPW mounting plate. I have a 510C-GR on my Ruger PC Carbine and a 507C on my Mark IV and I really like them. I ordered everything from C&H Precision Weapons since the price on the optic was the same everywhere I found it in stock. Figured I need the plate to mount the optic anyway. I also ordered a Fix It Sticks Mini All-in-One Torque Driver. I am surprised the order hasn't shipped since it was and is all listed as in stock on their site. As I said, first world problem and I'm trying to be patient.

Those Hyve mag bases do look nice on the P10-S mags, I've got one in blue.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    WLW - Great holsters....that signature series looks amazing!

I've spent around $1500 with them and that's the only upgraded one I have. Figured the CM 1911 deserved it.

The signature series is REALLY nice. The two bonded layers don't add any thickness or weight but are a bit stiffer. Only problem is the upcharge.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I've spent around $1500 with them and that's the only upgraded one I have. Figured the CM 1911 deserved it.

The signature series is REALLY nice. The two bonded layers don't add any thickness or weight but are a bit stiffer. Only problem is the upcharge.
    I need a nice OWB 1911 holster for proper occasions but someone spent all my money tonight.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I ordered a Holosun 507K-GR and a CHPW mounting plate. I have a 510C-GR on my Ruger PC Carbine and a 507C on my Mark IV and I really like them. I ordered everything from C&H Precision Weapons since the price on the optic was the same everywhere I found it in stock. Figured I need the plate to mount the optic anyway. I also ordered a Fix It Sticks Mini All-in-One Torque Driver. I am surprised the order hasn't shipped since it was and is all listed as in stock on their site. As I said, first world problem and I'm trying to be patient.

Those Hyve mag bases do look nice on the P10-S mags, I've got one in blue.

I would like to try a Holosun. Almost ordered one but prefer a dot over Vulcan reticle for my intended purpose. Put in out a WTB to hopefully pick up someone's unwanteds

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    In finally. It was 10 hours on a call with support about a sick server. Total of 11 hours so far today. I have a change to work at 11PM tonight as well.

Tomorrow I have another sick server to deal with, so likely another day of being on the phone with support. Blech.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I would like to try a Holosun. Almost ordered one but prefer a dot over Vulcan reticle for my intended purpose. Put in out a WTB to hopefully pick up someone's unwanteds
    The 407K is a 6 MOA dot only. The 507K is the multi-reticle, 2 MOA dot, circle dot or circle only. I have a Swampfox Liberator V1 on my 10/22 with the circle dot. I use the circle dot reticles for steel challenge and figured it would be nice to have it on the 9 mm, but I can change to the dot only when I get more proficient. The Holosun did better in the Sage Dynamics testing than the Swampfox and I would have added the ironsides shield to the Swampfox, so the cost wasn't that much different in the end. My 507C is a first gen that I got at a good price when the X2 versions came out.

From the cheap multi-color reticle dots I've had I've found that I prefer green over red for the reticle, so all of my dots are green except the 507C.

There is a 407k in the classifieds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom