The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I really wanted to like the P365 series guns, but never really warmed up to them. I've shot a couple of XL's at the various meet ups and Monica has the standard P365, but while I love and respect the engineering and design, I never really liked them that much. I appreciate that they exist, as without them the Shield Plus would never have happened, at least not with decent capacity.

Thank goodness for the edit button as I'm having a day...lol!
    I shot 88's Shield Plus and remember liking it. I was a fan of the original Shield, just not the capacity.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    GM all! :coffee:
    I really wanted to like the P365 series guns, but never really warmed up to them.
    And I really wanted to like the shield plus but could not shoot it as well as the p365. Guess that’s why there are so many different guns. Nice buy. S&W has lowered prices on several mew firearms, wonder if anyone else will?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I shot 88's Shield Plus and remember liking it. I was a fan of the original Shield, just not the capacity.

I like that it's a little bigger than the standard P365. I'm a clumsy guy and have a fear that I'll fumble a small gun. That's why I need to test drawing the Shield Plus from a holster to see if I have any issues with it (or if it's all in my head).

GM all! :coffee:

And I really wanted to like the shield plus but could not shoot it as well as the p365. Guess that’s why there are so many different guns. Nice buy. S&W has lowered prices on several mew firearms, wonder if anyone else will?
    Yep. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, which is why there are so many different models of guns.

I would love to see other firearm manufacturers follow suit. Lower prices and/or great bundles are definitely a win for us consumers!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I can’t believe all the cool “watering holes “ aka LGS that have closed. The only ones opening are the large commercials with their own rules and not much cool used stuff.

GB is about the only place I've found old stuff with any regularity. You're right about not seeing it much at gun stores, but those guys have to stock what sell to most customers.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    And just because it’s Friday. I ended up with a free tank of gas and I’ve been saving it. Haven’t been driving the old Girl much because of budget issues… But in 2 days I enter my next decade… She will be enjoyed this weekend.

I’ll be 30 years old in 2 days… where has the time gone??

View attachment 220103
    Our daughter just turned 13 yesterday and 40 is 4 months away. I'm gonna start thinking about retirement.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am thanking our state government right now for sending us a $400 surplus check… Going on vacation over the holiday next weekend and why wouldn’t our family hauler need some work before we go… had to drain our and her savings to send our eldest to parochial school…

While cleaning up up our truck, my wife spotted a cut in the sidewall of one tire… that ain’t safe… So I went looking for a used tire, couldn’t find just one… so I went looking for a new, $200 by the time is was installed…. So I thought on it a few days, and remembered that at our dealership we’ve got quite a few take off wheels and tires from Jeeps and Rams. So I took a peek at those… $256 later i
    And I got a BRAND NEW set of name brand tires for our truck. Deal of the century. Paid a tech $40 to do the tire swapping.. Then our battery needed replacement… So all total. Exactly $400.:lmfao:

We are ready now!

A4E87C54-E549-407D-AF03-AD927E28B36A.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom