THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    "Chance favors the prepared mind." I have always stressed that thinking for herself is her most powerful tool.

#1 is something else. I can't keep up with her some days. She has recently taken a dive into ancient cultures (Greece, Egypt, etc.) and we have been watching documentaries. She already planned next summer vacation to Peebles, OH to see the serpent mound. Most girls want Barbie, she wants encyclopedias. :dunno:
    The serpent mound is pretty cool. When we were there a deer came running by us.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Its a balmy 71 inside in Westfield. No intention of going out in the -10 outside. (The Mrs can get the mail if she really wants it!).
    Haha! We all know if she asked you to go and get the mail then you are going to go and get it. Deep down we are all thinking about the next gun we are wanting to get (or have already purchased.)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Internet is currently down here. This makes working from home more difficult, but mostly I'm on call, so if I need to go in today then I will.
    Somebody could "call" me, and I'd chortle in their ear !
    Unless you're the only person in town with a defibrillator (an example), tell them, "no dice", Ben !

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    "Chance favors the prepared mind." I have always stressed that thinking for herself is her most powerful tool.

#1 is something else. I can't keep up with her some days. She has recently taken a dive into ancient cultures (Greece, Egypt, etc.) and we have been watching documentaries. She already planned next summer vacation to Peebles, OH to see the serpent mound. Most girls want Barbie, she wants encyclopedias. :dunno:
    Has she read Graham Hancock's 'America Before'?
    He has some very interesting theories and makes things understandable...I mean, if I can get it...
    In all seriousness I'm not a huge history buff or anything and I found it fascinating. We will probably plan a trip there this summer as well.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Has she read Graham Hancock's 'America Before'?
    He has some very interesting theories and makes things understandable...I mean, if I can get it...
    In all seriousness I'm not a huge history buff or anything and I found it fascinating. We will probably plan a trip there this summer as well.
    I was gifted a book by a client yesterday... I never heard of Graham Hancock before then...
    Hie wife funds f3, an organization that employees ex seal to rescue trafficked kids. One of the best conversations I've had in a long long time... outside ingo of course... lol

Attachments

• 20221223_083214.jpg
      20221223_083214.jpg
      461.2 KB · Views: 8

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I was gifted a book by a client yesterday... I never heard of Graham Hancock before then...
    Hie wife funds f3, an organization that employees ex seal to rescue trafficked kids. One of the best conversations I've had in a long long time... outside ingo of course... lol
    That all sounds fascinating, and the book too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom