• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    We left a house with a lot of big trees, hated dealing with leaves for 13 years. New house has one small tree in the back yard and minimal trees in the neighbors yards. Leaves won't be bothering much me anymore.
    I love the trees, but the leaves...not so much.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I have to remove the leaves at least twice a week this time of year.

It is very much worth the trouble to get to be surrounded by woods instead of close neighbors.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have to remove the leaves at least twice a week this time of year.

It is very much worth the trouble to get to be surrounded by woods instead of close neighbors.

Yeah I'd be okay with that. You can blow and burn leaves to make them go away, but you can't blo......umm never mind.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I feel badly ..... this is the 1st election that I ever remember not voting. :(
    There's nothing that I can do about it. Just getting to the kitchen or bathroom is an accomplishment right now ..... and even that brings on a surge of pain.
    There's simply no way I could have gone to a voting site..... not even if someone had driven me. It could have very well ended in another trip to the emergency room.

I'm not asking for sympathy ..... as always, I realize that there are many somebodies that are worse-off than I. I'm just upset that I couldn't participate this election cycle.

​CZ, CZ, CZ .......

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve been listening to an audio book called ‘When Violence Is The Answer’ tonight. Wow, what a powerful book that highlights the mindset needed to confront someone bent on doing you bodily harm for their own gain. It’s definitely worth the 7 hours it takes to listen to it

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    This thread has flown by! It’s been a busy couple days for me. I’m glad I got out to vote this morning at least.

MM, sorry to hear you’re in so much pain. I hope they figure out better pain management while you await surgery.

I’m pretty stoked to get some range time in tomorrow. Maybe if I keep it up I’ll finally get better. :yesway:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I have everything ready for some range time tomorrow as well. Should be a good day with a couple of other INGO members at the range.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom