The CZickness XXXI: Almost Super Sunday followed by Sockless Monday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Be interested in your review/experience with it.

Hopefully headed to the range in the morning to test out my new to me 320 Xcompact and decide how much I'm going to invest in mags for it after I shoot it. Already picked up a holster since I found a good one on Crossbreedseconds.com and don't usually let those sit there too long as someone else may pick it up and that same combination of choices may not come up on the seconds site for a while.

I borrowed a 44 and put about 450 rds through. Very few malfunctions.

I’ve got a theory that the ultra low weight of the pistol exaggerates people’s bad habits. Where the centerfire calibers have enough power to overcome those habits, the 44 doesn’t have the excess power to do the same. If the frame moves at all from things like a bad grip the momentum from 22 is lost.

I’ll play with that theory more now that I have my own, but on the borrowed 44 I added a pistol light and was able to increase reliability on ammo that previously wasn’t. The extra weight in the frame seemed to help resist robbing the slide of the momentum.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Welp, admit to leave to go to a diaper party. But there's a plot twist. It's my fiancee's best friends party. I know only the friend. I hate being around that many people. They're mostly all Chicago cops. Aaaaaand the twist. The party "dad" is a woman. She and her wife are having a baby. And they're both the genetic parents. Anyways, what's everyone else up to?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've been watching TV and playing computer games after being out all day. Therapy session for the kid, lunch with the kid, picked up 2.5 oz of silver.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Welp, admit to leave to go to a diaper party. But there's a plot twist. It's my fiancee's best friends party. I know only the friend. I hate being around that many people. They're mostly all Chicago cops. Aaaaaand the twist. The party "dad" is a woman. She and her wife are having a baby. And they're both the genetic parents. Anyways, what's everyone else up to?

My attempt at comprehending this situation has led to a headache ! :D

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

May i suggest your attire for the evening? js.JPG

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've selected my firearms for tomorrow's range day. The wind is supposed to be very strong, so I'm not bringing those little 5.56 pew-pew shooters, cause the trajectories might be askew on those little bullets.

For rifles, I'm bringing two classic 30 caliber choices ..... the Mosin (7.62 X 54R), and my Hungarian AK (7.62 X 39). I haven't shot the AK in about 10 years, although I've always liked it.
    For handguns, it'll be a classic S&W 5906, and a pre-B CZ ...... 9mm goodness.

So tomorrow, I'm declaring it to be 'old' day ..... old firearms, and old me ! :D

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Vikings were fascinated with silver. I remember Howard ruff encouraging people to buy bags of old US coins back in the 70s.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I dont even know what that means. Maybe I dont want to LOL.
    Last time I went to a baby shower they had a diaper changing game on dolls, blindfolded, timed. Guess who won? Me.
    I had to get out quick. I think those women wanted my sock!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Listening to old 80s tunes, brings back memories of dancing with the gardener to Wang Chung's Lets go at a party. Such a long time ago.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom