The daughter of an INGOer needs the help of our Community!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Whenever I listen to donation drives for radio stations, I've noticed that nothing gets results faster than a nice challenge. Even for those who can't meet the challenge, it still encourages others to donate whatever they can.

So here's the challenge. I am in for a $100 donation. However, if three other people donate $100 or more from now until 10:00 tomorrow morning (roughly 12 hours from now), I will toss in another $100. If this challenge works, we will collectively add at least another $500 to a worthy cause.

So, who's going to take up the challenge? :draw:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    everyone,
    I simply do not have the words to express my appreciation. INGO rocks and I am proud to have been a part of it for as long as I have. many INGOers I consider good friends and even extended family members. this is simply amazing.

here is a pic of my little girl:
    IMAG0137.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    has the garage sale happened yet? Could be another essential meet-n-greet and buy a bunch of stuff. I know there's some privacy issues though

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    everyone,
    I simply do not have the words to express my appreciation. INGO rocks and I am proud to have been a part of it for as long as I have. many INGOers I consider good friends and even extended family members. this is simply amazing.

here is a pic of my little girl:
    IMAG0137.jpg

Nick, she's very cute!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very generous Bruenor! Thank you!

Whenever I listen to donation drives for radio stations, I've noticed that nothing gets results faster than a nice challenge. Even for those who can't meet the challenge, it still encourages others to donate whatever they can.

So here's the challenge. I am in for a $100 donation. However, if three other people donate $100 or more from now until 10:00 tomorrow morning (roughly 12 hours from now), I will toss in another $100. If this challenge works, we will collectively add at least another $500 to a worthy cause.

So, who's going to take up the challenge? :draw:

Awesome CM!

I am in for $100. Can not pass on a good challenge.
    Out of town. Will PM when return tomorrow night. Its a start.

Top Bottom