• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    So my buddy keeps sending me messages of youtube links trying to convince me that the earth is flat. He is normally a smart guy. Don't know what's gotten into him the last few months. I worry for his high school aged kids (and younger). I worry about our friendship. He believes that the reason why no one has ever seen the edge of the earth is because of a huge impenetrable mountain range. I suspect long term usage of pot is in play here somewhere.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So my buddy keeps sending me messages of youtube links trying to convince me that the earth is flat. He is normally a smart guy. Don't know what's gotten into him the last few months. I worry for his high school aged kids (and younger). I worry about our friendship. He believes that the reason why no one has ever seen the edge of the earth is because of a huge impenetrable mountain range. I suspect long term usage of pot is in play here somewhere.

Tell him to join the Navy.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Is there a reason you're starting a third thread on the exact same subject?

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Is this a serious thread? I know there are people who believe in the hollow earth theory but I thought this flat earth thing was resolved a long while ago!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If this is a serious friend I would start by asking how olde your friend is. Some mental illnesses don't crop up until late teens to mid 20's. Think some of the mass shooters we've seen with mental health issues.

You may want to consult with his family and at least try to determine whether he is just a harmless conspiracy goof or someone possibly in need of serious intervention.

If we get cut we all know the blood is a sign of damage. Mental health problems have their own blood trail but it can be harder to identify.

Regards,

Doug

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    how does he explain Space travel and the ISS?

I'll second the mental health angle. If he is voting democrat, its a slam dunk. He's nuts.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    how does he explain Space travel and the ISS?

I'll second the mental health angle. If he is voting democrat, its a slam dunk. He's nuts.
    Check out the Flat Earth Society website. They've got "explanations" for all the evidence the Earth is round.

Top Bottom