• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There should be NO government money spent to “get out the vote”. The government is to conduct the contests and leave it up to interested parties to get their respective voters to the polls.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why people flee a ****hole country (state) and then want to turn their new home into the ****hole they came from? It must be a universal, human trait.

Some people who flee their politicians understand what caused the **** hole. Some Don’t.

But if you’re on a team, you probably won’t blame your team. Then where ever you are, you’ll keep wanting your team in charge. But an individual has the goals of individuals and is free from the kind of team biases that prevents them from seeing what drove your homeland into the ****ter.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    There is proof if you are smart enough to understand it…
    My point is that there will never be enough proof for us to see anything substantial come of it. This is just more of the political theater to keep folks occupied while they figure out how to get hundreds of billions in "aid" washed and brought back from Ukraine and in to their portfolios undetected.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Prepare for 4 more years of this BS, they've had time to perfect their cheating and attitudes like yours are just what they are hoping for...
    Attitudes like mine? You mean wanting to support beliefs with evidence? The conservative media industrial complex is just as healthy, though not as well funded, as the progressive media industrial complex. Clickbait pays on the right as well as it does on the left. Lots of "news" outlets on the right fill your heads full of ****, because it pays, and not because the things they report are all true.

Did D's cheat? Probably. How did they cheat? Well, we know that they changed election rules in key states to exploit more dubious mail-in ballot processes. They did things like extend deadlines. They made it a season of voting rather than just vote on one day. There is plenty of evidence to believe that. Did they cheat on mass scale? I think it feels likely that they did. And that's how they could do it and get away with it because it's hard to prove on a mass scale.

Do we have such proof? Not really, other than specific cases that are being prosecuted. Because they did it in one case does indeed mean that they could do it in other cases, even at a mass scale. But that they could do it is not proof that they did do it. That they won is not proof that they cheated, either. It would be circular reasoning to claim it.

Rather than pissing and moaning about Kraken, I think it would be more productive to focus on working within the system we have to ensure fairness, or start doing what they're doing. R's need to step up their social engineering game to compete. Sucks that it can't just be fair, open, honest. It's how the game is being played though.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My point is that there will never be enough proof for us to see anything substantial come of it. This is just more of the political theater to keep folks occupied while they figure out how to get hundreds of billions in "aid" washed and brought back from Ukraine and in to their portfolios undetected.
    I agree. Like I said. Play the social engineering game, get America First candidates elected. Fix the rules to work as intended. That's a pipe dream really.

Speaking of washing aid money, I wonder how well Speaker Johnson's debt problems are resolving of late.

Top Bottom