The fire department is begging in the middle of the intersections now???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markz68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Connersville, IN
    We passed some firemen this past weekend collecting money. We dropped some change in the boot, and our Michigan friends who were following in the next car also dropped some change in the boot. We texted them and told them it was an Indiana toll-road.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    F.D. MDA boot collections (Jerry's Kids) doesn't begin until Labor Day weekend.

I couldn't speak of any other charities and times that the various departments similarly collect.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The wife and I saw those guys on both the east and west sides. We usually support the fire department and their projects, since her father was a firefighter. In this case, like the others on here, we couldn't figure out what the collection was for.....but those poor folks looked too hot not to be ligit.!

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    I believe we passed a local ordinance here in South Bend prohibiting standing in the middle of the street. It wasn't just the Fire Depts. that were doing it, got to be pretty crowded at some of the intersections with all the cars and a half dozen people wandering about!

Top Bottom