• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Twin Cities actor Charles Hubbell starred in the trailer for "Gray State," which appears to appeal to conspiracy theorists.

Hubbell said he doesn't believe that Crowley, whom he described as efficient, disciplined, passionate and inspirational, believed fully in all the conspiracy theories of government takeover that make up his film.

"When we talked about 'Gray State' I told him I'm not really into conspiracies," Hubbell said Sunday. "I told him I'm a Buddhist/atheist/tree-hugging liberal, and with a wink in his eye, he said, 'I'm just trying to get something out there.' He always had that wink in his eye. He told me he had found a niche, a target audience and could feed off that niche."

Apple Valley couple, child dead in apparent murder-suicide - TwinCities.com

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why wait? You already called him mentally ill and ruled out foul play. Well done detective.

Yeah, imagine that, I read the article. Maybe you would make detective if you actually read the file instead of rejected the reports as the work of the CFR and FEMA?

He told me he had found a niche, a target audience and could feed off that niche."

Gee, wonder what that niche is?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    For wanting better mental health resources? For reading the article and noting his paranoid behavior and how it would end in tragedy?

Neither article mentioned paranoid behavior or mental illness. Folks who knew the family actually found it to be quite shocking. Care to try again?

I know exactly what you were insinuating and I maintain that you should be ashamed of yourself.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Neither article mentioned paranoid behavior or mental illness.

Can you just admit that you didn't read the article and do not have the first clue what you are babbling about?

"Prochnow said he noticed that David recently started wearing fatigues, despite having completed his five-year stint in the Army, and cut his hair short last year. The former soldier, who married his wife just before he served a tour of duty in Iraq, was also a gun enthusiast and a screenwriter. He wrote and directed a film called "Gray State," for which the trailer shows a militarized police force as well as FEMA agents killing Americans to force a 'New World Order.'"

The poor guy was mentally ill. We have seen this here on INGO before. They fall down the paranoid delusional rabbit hole of conspiracy and the nonsense there reinforces their paranoia/mental illness.

Marcinko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Me thinks those who consider it a delusional idea and that this couldn't really happen are the ones who are delusional at this point and don't really want to know or accept what is going on around them, especially after seeing how this country has turned for the worse. If your waiting on the govt to come out and tell you what is really going to happen, keep waiting, they don't want you to know and will lie, kill and deceive every step of the way.
    For those who get mad at Berry Obama the puppet, you shouldn't really blame him, he is just another object used by the puppet masters. He will be taken down and another put up, of their choosing!

M

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    All I know is, there seem to be a lot of people on the internet who know what's really going on, ​post about it every day....and are not dead.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Can you just admit that you didn't read the article and do not have the first clue what you are babbling about?

"Prochnow said he noticed that David recently started wearing fatigues, despite having completed his five-year stint in the Army, and cut his hair short last year. The former soldier, who married his wife just before he served a tour of duty in Iraq, was also a gun enthusiast and a screenwriter. He wrote and directed a film called "Gray State," for which the trailer shows a militarized police force as well as FEMA agents killing Americans to force a 'New World Order.'"

The poor guy was mentally ill. We have seen this here on INGO before. They fall down the paranoid delusional rabbit hole of conspiracy and the nonsense there reinforces their paranoia/mental illness.

Ooooh, short hair and fatigues. Talk about crazy town. Never mind that he was filming a movie portraying the military.

733871_473186849403245_1919585373_n.jpg

935033_494562897265640_854415342_n.jpg

1393548_566819690039960_429940360_n.jpg

There's David on the right.

419330_473186562736607_1159059669_n.jpg

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

So which of these characteristics contained in that paragraph prompted you to assume mental illness?

• Short hair
    • Fatigues
    • Gun enthusiast
    • Screenwriter
    • Veteran

I am looking forward to this answer.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Screenwriter

There's your answer. You cannot make that rubbish and expect to be sane. From the mouth of Alex Jones to the actions of Jerad Miller and Gray State Boy, it's all mental illness.

Also sane people do not murder their families and then commit suicides. There's always that fact.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    There's your answer. You cannot make that rubbish and expect to be sane. From the mouth of Alex Jones to the actions of Jerad Miller and Gray State Boy, it's all mental illness.

So anyone who points out our government's potential for tyranny is mentally ill.

There we have it. And yes, you should still be ashamed of yourself.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So anyone who points out our government's potential for tyranny is mentally ill.

Anyone who kills their family is mentally ill. That delusional movie is just evidence of the mental illness that drove the murders. Guy was sick, very sick. I wish he could have got the help he deserved.

Top Bottom