The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What I find absurd is modern cars will shut off at a stop light to save fuel but people with remote starters will often leave the car running for 10 or 20 minutes in the morining, negating hundreds of stoplight shutoffs. The whole thing is a stupid clown show, but we are stuck in it.
    I'm sure they will be along shortly to ban those too.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have never understood why the powerful in the US want to give up that superpower power to other less powerful institutions…
    Easy.

original-e31038fa19b180dc08371a173f3251d6.jpg

Those nations give enough of these to those politicians under the table, and they gladly give away our power. By the time we arent a powerful nation it wont matter. They will have enough money to survive comfortably no matter what, or will be dead by the time its an issue. And at that time it is no longer their problem.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Easy.

original-e31038fa19b180dc08371a173f3251d6.jpg

Those nations give enough of these to those politicians under the table, and they gladly give away our power. By the time we arent a powerful nation it wont matter. They will have enough money to survive comfortably no matter what, or will be dead by the time its an issue. And at that time it is no longer their problem.
    I just cannot fathom that, it just doesn’t sit right, it’s too simple. It also overlooks the fact that if this ship of freedom goes down there are no other freedom ships left...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just cannot fathom that, it just doesn’t sit right, it’s too simple. It also overlooks the fact that if this ship of freedom goes down there are no other freedom ships left...
    If you have $500 million in your account, dont do anything constitutionally protected (2a), and just like to hang on the beach, play golf, and goof off on your yacht, do you really NEED freedom?

Think about who is getting that cash. Its not patriots like you and me that exercise our rights. Its greedy bastards like The Bidens, Billie Jo Armstrong, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Streisand, Whoopi, etc that could live quite comfortably in Italy, England, Canada, etc. without worrying about REAL freedoms.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If you have $500 million in your account, dont do anything constitutionally protected (2a), and just like to hang on the beach, play golf, and goof off on your yacht, do you really NEED freedom?

Think about who is getting that cash. Its not patriots like you and me that exercise our rights. Its greedy bastards like The Bidens, Billie Jo Armstrong, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Streisand, Whoopi, etc that could live quite comfortably in Italy, England, Canada, etc. without worrying about REAL freedoms.
    You forgot Menendez, the only one they've actually gone after for it. Makes you wonder what he did to **** the others off.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But this brings up a confusing part,
    The Bidens, Billie Jo Armstrong, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Streisand, Whoopi,
    Most of them and their ilk do not spend their days doing what you list, yes they do some, but they mostly do activism that they call work.

that could live quite comfortably in Italy, England, Canada, etc. without worrying about REAL freedoms.
    Only a fool thinks that if the US fails those places will stand as they are, their freedoms, such as they are, are supported by Americas freedom, the tyrants will be loosed world wide when she goes down…

I suppose they are just too convinced of the normalcy bias to see the truth. I also think that individual corruption would never take the US down, but I fear she is getting deadly serious infections from the billions of paper cuts…

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

Also posted in another thread. Here is the stuff of nightmares. Worth the watch and full of truth about the china bio-weapons program.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I think a lot of it goes to how leadership in this country sees itself. For sometime the identity they prefer is player on the world stage. The idea of being tied to a district, state, country etc, is just too old and outdated. They are world leaders making global decisions for the enrichment of their class and the security of the planet. Sharp hustlers, like Dr. Evil, have found out how to make good cash by pandering to these outsized egos.

Top Bottom