The guy from the Military Arms Channel posts here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Holy crap, I just discovered his videos, and they're amazing. Incredibly informative. I've seen him post here (under full-auto), but have never really seen his videos. For some reason I kept thinking he did the nutnfancy videos (or whatever theyre called) which I don't really care for lol.

Uh...no real point to this. Just saw the Sig P226 video and was amazed at how awesome it was (perfect for a n00b like me especially) and thought I'd post here.

So, um, thanks sir. :yesway:

P.S. Any chance you could do a CZ 75B review?!

Last edited:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah, he definitely has some really good videos up on YouTube. I've watched a few of them, normally linked here, and have been impressed with them.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Full-Auto's avatar is the same as the one he uses on his Youtube channel. It's very distinguish. TNP doesn't use that insignia.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    MAC is awesome, I have only just started watching his videos over the last few weeks. I must say I am very please with them, tons of good info and very intelligent guy. Big kudos to him!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can't watch MAC on youtube. My wallet starts crying as soon as I click on his channel. I follow him on Facebook too but I usually try not to pay too close of attention for the same reason.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I can't watch MAC on youtube. My wallet starts crying as soon as I click on his channel. I follow him on Facebook too but I usually try not to pay too close of attention for the same reason.

I know why. All the internet companies in America started to implement "Data plans". It's annoying.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven

He posted this on Facebook.
    The Firearm Blog » Steyr AUG Returning to USA, Not Happy About Clones

My wallet noticed and started balling what I was reading. Uncontrollably. I hope they have just a Military Green one with the optic. Thats all I want I dont want the A3. Im not cool enough for that.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    Full Auto is a good guy, and one of the main reasons I picked up a MI rail for my AK (as well as giving me some helpful tips while installing it) and his video on the Vortex SPARC convinced me to pick one of those up as well.

TNP is fine. He's an easy target, and a little goofy, sure. However any time I'm about to make a related purchase and he has a video on it you can be sure I'm watching his 40 minute video covering it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Tim is a great guy and one hell of a video reviewer. He a big supporter of INGO and I watch just about every video he puts out.

Rumor has it he'll be covering this year's NFA Day like he did last year.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Thanks for all the kind words guys. Yup, I'm here on the forum. This is my home forum where I *try* to get in every day.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Thanks for all the kind words guys. Yup, I'm here on the forum. This is my home forum where I *try* to get in every day.

Hey Mac do you intend on getting one of the AUGs? I saw one at Blythes when i went and got a Hi Power but I don't remember if it was actually a Steyr or not.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Full-Auto is one of the better reviewers out there.

Now, if only he could fix the "This rifle... this rifle... this rifle..." twitch. ;)

(Just josh'n ya FA!)

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Hey Mac do you intend on getting one of the AUGs? I saw one at Blythes when i went and got a Hi Power but I don't remember if it was actually a Steyr or not.
    The USR AUG's they have at Blythes are post ban rifles that have thumbhole stocks and lack muzzle devices. They're great collectors items, but the new A3 AUG's coming in will have all the evil features and will represent the current generation AUG's in military use.

I told Blythes to grab one for me as soon as they can.

Top Bottom