• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deathmagnetgt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    New Albany
    I can't see myself using the Verispack when I'm going to the store to pick something up, feels like it might become intrusive.
    Im might go check out the Ruger LCP and S&W Bodyguard the tomorrow when I'm out and about running around town.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Worked around the garage most of the day today in gym shorts with my FS M&P and CompTac AIWB rig. I definitely prefer a belt, but the drawstring worked for what I needed today.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I'm one of those 'rare sorts' that leave the house properly dressed, so it's not an issue.

Wearing pajamas to the store SHOULD be a mandatory 20 year sentence for 'felony stupidity'. :laugh:

PJ 'lounge pants' and 'crop-top tank-tops' with a 'muffin top' are NOT "socially acceptable". :nailbite:

No, not even at 2 a.m. No, not even at Walmart!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Belly band. I have one and have carried anything from a Shield up to a full size gun and it works great. I occasionally go running with my wife and carry in the belly band while running. It holds it tight even in shorts.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    FYI, whenever I do wear gym shorts, they are just for working out and relaxing at home. Usually, when I'm out running, I just have a knife clipped to my shorts, compression shorts underneath.

IMO, wearing gym shorts in public is a lot like wearing sandals. It shouldn't be done.

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    When I am working around the house/yard/mowing or a quick trip to the gas station in basketball shorts, I OC with the paddle holster that came with my XDS and it stays up just fine with a tight draw string. I have done a few test runs too and it seems to draw fine as well. When it comes to CC in basketball shorts, I say go with the fanny pack or man-purse.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I just throw on a concealment vest when not wearing a regular holster. The one I usually use has lots of pockets to carry the rest of the stuff you want to take with you too...including things like spare clips.

It does not look out of place with shorts. YMMV depending on how you look in shorts.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Wearing pajamas to the store SHOULD be a mandatory 20 year sentence for 'felony stupidity'. :laugh:

PJ 'lounge pants' and 'crop-top tank-tops' with a 'muffin top' are NOT "socially acceptable". :nailbite:

No, not even at 2 a.m. No, not even at Walmart!

This is all true and violated on a daily basis. :ugh:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i didnt realize ingo was so serious about their dress code.....i dont believe its any of your business if im wearing socks with sandals, gym shorts and a white tank top.....its a free country isnt it

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    IMO, wearing gym shorts in public is a lot like wearing sandals. It shouldn't be done.

What about tactical flip flops?

Violation of INGO dress code is a serious matter. Won't get you banned but we reserve the right to make fun of it on the interwebs

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom