• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I don't think it's that they're above the law, I think the same thing protects them that protected J. Edgar Hoover - they know where too many of the bodies are buried (they probably buried a few of them)

If people could come up with a way to throw them under the bus without implicating themselves, they'd be done

It's not just the bodies; it's the whole 'machine' apparatus. The 'good' ole boys network, if you will. Clintons, Lynch, Lois Lerner, Comey, Struk, Rosenstein, Mueller, et al. If one goes down, they all do, so failure is not really an option, in their view, whatever it takes. What I'm really curious about is the FISA courts interaction in this network: did they co-conspire? Are they angry at being duped? Do they have recourse to investigate or prosecute? Can they submit criminal referrals to the DOJ? What are their actual powers, other than the obvious?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It will be interesting to see what posture the incoming AG will take on these matters. Not holding out much hope for change until I see actual action.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Looks like some very consequential developments. According to the WSJ, Bruce Orr testified that all of the major parties at the FBI was aware that the Steele dossier was paid for by Clinton well before it was brought to the FISA court which should have been enough to get them to deny the warrants that got the whole Trump/Russia investigation started.

This supports the House Republican's intelligence report and directly contradicts Adam Schiff's statements about the Steele dossier. Some of the people who knew that the dossier was fraudulent ended up on Mueller's investigative team.

The WSJ is paywalled, so here is a second article that describes what is going on. You can click through to the WSJ if you have an account there. Unlike Buzzfeed, this report does not depend on anonymous, questionable sources.

"Everybody Knew" WSJ Exposes Bruce Ohr's Shocking Admission To The FBI

Assuming this proves out, the levels of corruption it indicates in the FBI/DOJ form the greatest political scandal in US history.

Found a second article by a different reporter on the subject: Key Justice Department officials, including Mueller deputy, knew about dossier

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    A politician who knowingly and habitually violates the law skates. Meanwhile, a sailor who inadvertently include top secret submarine panels in the background of a candid photo is prosecuted and sent up the river.
    It’s all about who you know, and are. I was, and still am FURIOUS that no charges were brought. I carried a basic TS clearance, and the threats to my future were solid. The laws/regs STATE that it IS a crime to even possess CLASSIFIED (not even SECRET or TOP SECRET) outside of .gov means. This ***** had TS/SCI on ****ing yahooish computer stuff. That is a ****ing CRIME, PERIOD, END OF SENTENCE.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A politician who knowingly and habitually violates the law skates. Meanwhile, a sailor who inadvertently include top secret submarine panels in the background of a candid photo is prosecuted and sent up the river.

Well, Mrs. Clinton should be in jail.
    But.. DON'T TAKE PICTURES ON A SUBMARINE
    It's that easy. Inadvertent? I'm sure that's what his lawyer said.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, Mrs. Clinton should be in jail.
    But.. DON'T TAKE PICTURES ON A SUBMARINE
    It's that easy. Inadvertent? I'm sure that's what his lawyer said.

It would have been a lot harder to take pics on a sub back in your day Act. Those Polaroid cameras made a lot of noise :laugh:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    It would have been a lot harder to take pics on a sub back in your day Act. Those Polaroid cameras made a lot of noise :laugh:

Kind of hard to conceal too

Gertrude_K%C3%A4sebier_LOC_6057153876.jpg

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    It’s all about who you know, and are. I was, and still am FURIOUS that no charges were brought. I carried a basic TS clearance, and the threats to my future were solid. The laws/regs STATE that it IS a crime to even possess CLASSIFIED (not even SECRET or TOP SECRET) outside of .gov means. This ***** had TS/SCI on ****ing yahooish computer stuff. That is a ****ing CRIME, PERIOD, END OF SENTENCE.

So, we all agree the world will be a better place when sailors have the same ability to "suicide" someone as HRC does...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm going to renew my objection to any thread title leading with the word "breaking".

Exhibit "A"- a thread that is 4 years old with no new info which sneaks to the top of the list every so often and never makes good on the promise of "breaking" anything.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm going to renew my objection to any thread title leading with the word "breaking".

Exhibit "A"- a thread that is 4 years old with no new info which sneaks to the top of the list every so often and never makes good on the promise of "breaking" anything.
    It breaks my heart every time I see it and realize she got a pass.

Top Bottom