The INDY 1500 May 30th, 31st & June 1st Thread!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I'm planning on driving down there for Saturday, you guys want to pick a time and place and have an INGO get-together? Can be at the gun show or someplace offsite.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    What do you guys think is the best way to recruit new members to the site at the 1500? Last time I put flyers around on the public tables near the exits and Cory from Nash Gunwerks was nice enough to let me leave a bunch on his table.

To be honest I don't think we got many new members from that event.

Hey.. That is how I found out about this site. I picked up one of your flyers at an empty table.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Hawt Chicks, with guns?

page19_blog_entry244_1.jpg

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I don't think Lars dislikes Glocks because they are plastic. I think it's because they are too small for him to carry. Even the G20-22's are puny compared to the old tacticool HK. They make him feel inferior and have a low self esteem.

stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    Pami will save him with her Sigs.

I don't think Lars dislikes Glocks because they are plastic. I think it's because they are too small for him to carry. Even the G20-22's are puny compared to the old tacticool HK. They make him feel inferior and have a low self esteem.

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It's too late now, but how do I get a discount coupon for next time?

Go to the show this time and look for a table near the front where you can sign up for a postcard announcing the next show and it's worth a buck off admission. You only have to sign up once. If you *ever* use one of their postcards to get in you seem to be signed up for life! :)

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The booth with the "hot" women was always pushing overpriced ammo. I have talked to a couple of the ladies there before but mostly I liked to "lurk" to hear the stupid pickup lines guys were trying.
    I might go Sunday but this is Miracle ride weekend and I would prefer to be taking a lap on the track Sunday. Saturday is poker run day and Friday is the Eric Clapton concert. I also have a wedding to attend Sunday and then I gotta fly to Arkansas for a class.

Top Bottom