Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The SJW Police (no, really, look at this Twitter page. It's real.)

They arrested a mother of two for calling a transgender person a dude, held her for seven hours, and then refused to return her things.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...n-jail-seven-hours-misgendering-trans-person/

38-year-old Kate Scottow, of Hitchin, Hertfordshire, said she was “arrested in my home by three officers, with my autistic ten-year-old daughter and breastfed 20-month-old son present” in comments posted to the Mumsnet online forum, according to the Mail on Sunday.

“I was then detained for seven hours in a cell with no sanitary products (which I said I needed) before being interviewed then later released under investigation… I was arrested for harassment and malicious communications because I called someone out and misgendered them on Twitter.”
    Police officers are said to have taken her DNA, fingerprints, and photograph, and continue to retain her laptop and mobile phone months after they arrested her on December 1st, hindering her university studies.
    The Mail on Sunday say Hertfordshire Police have confirmed the arrest, telling the newspaper: “We take all reports of malicious communication seriously.”

ZzIZevh.png

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, what if it was....

I recall once (in California, or course) being criticized by a hostile Cultural Marxist white woman for showing interest in a Filipina girl about my age for "living the stereotype" of a white guy wanting an "Asian" woman in the same time frame when some of my Filipino cousins, aunts, and uncles were encouraging me to find a nice Filipina girl to marry.

It's tough to respond to people like that nasty woman in any way that will have a net positive effect, so I ignored her. It did linger in my mind for a long time, though, knowing it would be yet one more thing for which I would be judged and found guilty by an endless line of strangers in the SF Bay Area. On the bright side, my experience out there contributed much to my focus later in life on my own business and no longer being concerned about the opinions and prejudices of strangers.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    The SJW Police (no, really, look at this Twitter page. It's real.)

They arrested a mother of two for calling a transgender person a dude, held her for seven hours, and then refused to return her things.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...n-jail-seven-hours-misgendering-trans-person/

ZzIZevh.png

I know that I get distracted easily, but....her " breastfed 20 month old son" ? Lady, if he's old enough to toddle into the kitchen and get a poptarts, wean that kid of the teat.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I recall once (in California, or course) being criticized by a hostile Cultural Marxist white woman for showing interest in a Filipina girl about my age for "living the stereotype" of a white guy wanting an "Asian" woman in the same time frame when some of my Filipino cousins, aunts, and uncles were encouraging me to find a nice Filipina girl to marry.

It's tough to respond to people like that nasty woman in any way that will have a net positive effect, so I ignored her. It did linger in my mind for a long time, though, knowing it would be yet one more thing for which I would be judged and found guilty by an endless line of strangers in the SF Bay Area. On the bright side, my experience out there contributed much to my focus later in life on my own business and no longer being concerned about the opinions and prejudices of strangers.

If a similar situation occurs again, and you don't mind touching her off, I can tell you a reply that ALWAYS works

Look her over quickly and pick out something about her that is pricey and well turned out [clothing, vehicle she just parked etc] and then just say " Nice [ ... ] you bought with your husband's money" and mosey on before the foaming at the mouth gets out of hand. Completely ignore her from then on

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If a similar situation occurs again, and you don't mind touching her off, I can tell you a reply that ALWAYS works

Look her over quickly and pick out something about her that is pricey and well turned out [clothing, vehicle she just parked etc] and then just say " Nice [ ... ] you bought with your husband's money" and mosey on before the foaming at the mouth gets out of hand. Completely ignore her from then on

Hahaha!

If it happened today, she'd be at the mercy of her own people if I chose to be "triggered" by her assuming I was white and told everyone on the big social media platforms that she "mis-raced" me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hahaha!

If it happened today, she'd be at the mercy of her own people if I chose to be "triggered" by her assuming I was white and told everyone on the big social media platforms that she "mis-raced" me.

Or.. just look at her and tell her she's a "white" woman and she's got the nerve to tell a "minority" what to do.
    Then.. ask her if she wants you to tell her liberal friends that she's a Klan member.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Or.. just look at her and tell her she's a "white" woman and she's got the nerve to tell a "minority" what to do.
    Then.. ask her if she wants you to tell her liberal friends that she's a Klan member.

Another good option!

In retrospect and moving forward, I'm glad I just let it go (completely). I don't think a snappy comeback would have yielded a positive result as it would have been lost on her and other True Believers in the Cultural Marxist religion like her.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I know that I get distracted easily, but....her " breastfed 20 month old son" ? Lady, if he's old enough to toddle into the kitchen and get a poptarts, wean that kid of the teat.

1. I'm wondering if perhaps this may be a contributing factor in kids these days being so messed up in the head in the first place... Coddled too much, given everything for no effort, on the teat for up to, and over two years... they get to just parent themselves, making all the important decisions.

2. I wonder what the penis police would have done if the mom just stuck with gender neutral terms during her argument with the tranny? She could have used words like idiot, ignoramus, a**hole, dumba**, moron, and other generic, non-gender-specific terms... maybe drop the f word... No that would surely get her shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom