• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    when a massive SJW tries to bait you into reacting a certain way... then gets exactly what they deserve.

No muss, no fuss, just "ok bye"

bPHI0F.png

That's funny but I need to know more...What's a Wizard World event???

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's funny but I need to know more...What's a Wizard World event???

It's a Comic Con. Guessing they'll have some airsoft or fake gun company with a booth... so that made Matt upset.

Matt is one of the bigger SJWs. I can tell because when I went to his Twitter account, he already had me blocked. I don't recall ever saying anything to them.

Probably using one of the anti-GG blocklists from last year.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's a Comic Con. Guessing they'll have some airsoft or fake gun company with a booth... so that made Matt upset.

Matt is one of the bigger SJWs. I can tell because when I went to his Twitter account, he already had me blocked. I don't recall ever saying anything to them.

Probably using one of the anti-GG blocklists from last year.

thanks bro...I just googled some stuff and read some of the comments and found out a little more about it...It must be tough being an anti gun SJW and a comic fan...It seems that folks that like TWD, Punisher, etc... also tend to like firearms....Interesting...Thanks for posting this stuff GP...You get me close to hip and in the know...Not there exactly...But close...:)

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    It's DS Arms that's exhibiting, but it's up in the air what they'll actually bring. Wizard World disinvited them, then reinvited them but now has a no-weapons policy. So I'm not sure what a gun company will display with a no weapons policy.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    OK, if you are successful and NOT a minority, it is because of privilege, no matter how poor you started, and demonstrating a lack of privilege is somehow racist. Makes about as much sense as putting a screen door on a submarine.

I couldn't even make it past the first few paragraphs but this woman seems to think that simply moving your way up the ladder, or even having more than a few menial jobs is somehow the result of privilege.

Of course she tries to make this asinine point while listing her first seven jobs and admitting that she went to an Ivy League school that her parents paid for. She is just oozing with white guilt that she can't help but try to spread around.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I couldn't even make it past the first few paragraphs but this woman seems to think that simply moving your way up the ladder, or even having more than a few menial jobs is somehow the result of privilege.

Of course she tries to make this asinine point while listing her first seven jobs and admitting that she went to an Ivy League school that her parents paid for. She is just oozing with white guilt that she can't help but try to spread around.

:yesway:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I would question the definition of "success" used. I am college educated, paid for it myself along with the old GI bill.

Worked 2 jobs sometimes as needed, nothing chic and pretentious, just hard work, menial at times.

Put three kids through college, 2 after my wife died. They worked as well, to help.

My success is seeing them started on life as decent parents with a work ethic.

Retired 3 weeks ago. Have a simple expectation of life after working 52 years. I have more guns and reloading gear than is needed for a long time.

Success is in the people you lift up.

Don

P.S.- Sorry for the rant, get tired of the self-important slobs sometimes.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would question the definition of "success" used. I am college educated, paid for it myself along with the old GI bill.

Worked 2 jobs sometimes as needed, nothing chic and pretentious, just hard work, menial at times.

Put three kids through college, 2 after my wife died. They worked as well, to help.

My success is seeing them started on life as decent parents with a work ethic.

Retired 3 weeks ago. Have a simple expectation of life after working 52 years. I have more guns and reloading gear than is needed for a long time.

Success is in the people you lift up.

Don

P.S.- Sorry for the rant, get tired of the self-important slobs sometimes.

:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom