Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Meanwhile, in Indiana....

In a better scenario, these thugs would have been dispatched during the commission of their crime.
    Maybe when the rich and politically connected start feeling the heat the powers that are allowing this invasion will start seeing the light.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We’re going to automate all this so humans can stand and smile at you. And I have a bridge in the desert to sell you.

AI isn’t meant to replace that human interaction. Instead, it’s meant to enhance it and really give tools to our folks so that they can better anticipate needs, solve for problems before they even become problems, and some of the things that they can do now is to focus on connecting flights,”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    By then we'll have 12 million more 'dreamers' and they'll be lobbying to let them stay (as long as it isn't in their neighborhood)
    Yep. It's always the case. "Low cost housing" development needed? Fine, place it in that area, over on that side of town. Just don't build any of those homes in my "community". When I was living in Bloomington and watching the city council and/or planning commision--every time. We need some X (whatever bleeding heart thing of the moment it)--but put it over there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep. It's always the case. "Low cost housing" development needed? Fine, place it in that area, over on that side of town. Just don't build any of those homes in my "community". When I was living in Bloomington and watching the city council and/or planning commision--every time. We need some X (whatever bleeding heart thing of the moment it)--but put it over there.
    NIMBY

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0