• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    "You may choose to drink alcohol after you turn 21, but it’s nobody else’s responsibility to stop you from getting behind the wheel of your car or carrying an open beer into a school, church or courtroom." - well said!

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    This gem from the comments:

"I weedwacked my ankle yesterday - why wasn't the government there to make sure I was properly trained and not wearing flipflops?"

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "You may choose to drink alcohol after you turn 21, but it’s nobody else’s responsibility to stop you from getting behind the wheel of your car or carrying an open beer into a school, church or courtroom." - well said!

Except for the fact that they made it the bartender's responsibility to do so. If you leave the bar after drinking and get in a wreck, the bartender has to show they didn't overserve you. :rolleyes:

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Except for the fact that they made it the bartender's responsibility to do so. If you leave the bar after drinking and get in a wreck, the bartender has to show they didn't overserve you. :rolleyes:

Why can't we get the same thought process at restaurants? You know after 3 plates the server can cut you off? You know cause after the 5th plate your belly hits the steering wheel and you can't properly turn causing a wreck?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    It`s all about control...with constitutional carry, authorities have no "control", they don`t have a database of what citizens are potentially carrying concealed, and therefore, they mistakenly assume, could also potentially be a threat. Just as it`s unacceptable for government to mandate training in order to exercise a constitutionally recognized right, it`s equally unacceptable for government to mandate licensing in order to exercise that same said constitutionally recognized right. Don`t tread on me!

Top Bottom