• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    On October 3, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta visited Tel Aviv and was pressured by Israeli hawks to green light an attack on Iran. Less than 10 days later, a conveniently-timed terror plot hatched by a used car salesman was exposed to implicate Iran and create the pretext for a military assault. The war drums continue to beat, and the U.S. and Israeli militaries both posture for action. World War 3 is on the horizon if the militant globalists aren't cleaned out of the White House.

Will Israel bomb Iran without notifying the US?
    The danger is that Netanyahu may seek to break out of the current political isolation by mounting a spectacular attack
    In recent weeks, intense discussions have taken place in Israeli military and intelligence circles about whether or not to launch a military strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities. Apparently, the key question in the debate was how to ensure that the United States took part in the attack or, at the very least, intervened on Israel’s side if the initial strike triggered a wider war. Reports of these discussions have caused considerable alarm in Washington and in a number of European capitals. Some western military experts have been quoted as saying that the window of opportunity for an Israeli air attack on Iran will close within two months, since the onset of winter would make such an assault more difficult.

Concern that Israel may decide to attack without giving the US prior warning is thought to be the main reason for the visit to Tel Aviv on October 3 of the US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. His aim seems to have been to rein in the Israeli hawks.

At his joint press conference with Israel’s Defense Minister Ehud Barak, Panetta said: “The US is very concerned, and we will work together to do whatever is necessary to keep Iran from posing a threat to the region. But doing so depends on the countries working together.” He repeated the word ‘together’ several times. In other words, Israel should not act without an American green light.
    Fully loaded combat air fleet performing 'drill' landings in Saudi Arabia & Israel
    The U.S. military will respond this week with a series of significant military maneuvers designed to threaten Iran, including, “an American air fleet in Middle East skies ready to land at any moment for any contingency,” reports DebkaFile.

Robert Baer: Israel will probably attack Iran in September
    Back in July, CIA veteran Baer told KPFK Los Angeles that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was planning an attack on Iran.

Congressman Peter King: Prepare military; Iran has committed an "act of war"
    “They’ve not just crossed the red line, they’ve jumped over the red line, and this to me is an act of war,” said the Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, adding that a military response should be kept on the table as an option “to let Iran know how seriously we take this,” as well as other “bad state actors”.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX8_nbRq0Tg

315944_261822293855279_165801456790697_677801_413356358_n.jpg

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I really hope this is all just posturing right now and we don't go through with another war. I can't think Obummer would win anyone over with such an act. Hopefully he is just weighing the thought of such actions and will see the American people have had enough war for the decade.
    I thought from the git-go that this Iran terror plot smelt like dooky. They are crazy but not so crazy (I hope) as to actually set up an attack on US soil.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Maybe the Establishment is worried that the next president will be Ron Paul, so the globalists need to speed up their timeline for kicking off WW3.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Maybe we will all be drafted. Maybe the American homeland will be invaded. Maybe etc etc. I have better things to worry about than WW3. What happens happens. I just would like to see Mosin nagants serve in another WW. The iran homeland defense uses Mosins I think.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    On October 3, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta visited Tel Aviv and was pressured by Israeli hawks to green light an attack on Iran. Less than 10 days later, a conveniently-timed terror plot hatched by a used car salesman was exposed to implicate Iran and create the pretext for a military assault. The war drums continue to beat, and the U.S. and Israeli militaries both posture for action. World War 3 is on the horizon if the militant globalists aren't cleaned out of the White House.

The danger is that Netanyahu may seek to break out of the current political isolation by mounting a spectacular attack

Fully loaded combat air fleet performing 'drill' landings in Saudi Arabia & Israel
    The U.S. military will respond this week with a series of significant military maneuvers designed to threaten Iran, including, “an American air fleet in Middle East skies ready to land at any moment for any contingency,” reports DebkaFile.

Back in July, CIA veteran Baer told KPFK Los Angeles that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was planning an attack on Iran.

“They’ve not just crossed the red line, they’ve jumped over the red line, and this to me is an act of war,” said the Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, adding that a military response should be kept on the table as an option “to let Iran know how seriously we take this,” as well as other “bad state actors”.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX8_nbRq0Tg

315944_261822293855279_165801456790697_677801_413356358_n.jpg

I said something similar a few months ago, when things suddenly got very quiet in Iran with all of the inspections, etc. To the point that we were getting involved everywhere else.

Will see if I can find it...link to other thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...i_iranian_war_in_september-2.html#post2037547

Last edited:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Well some are beating the war drums but I don't expect Americans to support yet another war against Iran. I'm sick of Americans troops dying in hellholes that are not relevant to our national security.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Well some are beating the war drums but I don't expect Americans to support yet another war against Iran. I'm sick of Americans troops dying in hellholes that are not relevant to our national security.

I am too...but I have to think that we know a lot more about Iran that even the scoop happy media wants or even knows to report on. While we have some lunatics in control in D.C., I do have faith that we have some pretty savvy folks in the military that know what they are doing.

If one wants to take the conspiracy theory route, then one could argue that our imperialistic manuevering isn't complete until we have a presence in Iran and establish our "rule" in the middle east.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN

I don't think the opinion of the American public is a factor in any decision made by the present government.

I agree totally with your second sentence. We need to get our troops out of all countries where re-supply can only be done through the air because of hostile surrounding nations.

I am talking about Afghanistan.

Our position there is more precarious than people care to admit. If the planes start getting shot down enroute from Germany, our troops on the ground will quickly start starving. For everything.

And how the heck do we get them out? Long walk? To where?

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    You are being sarcastic? I hope so, because the lives of thousands of Americans lie in the benevolence of these countries.

None of the surrounding countries will allow vehicles to cross through their territory to re-supply or evacuate American troops. As far as I know.

I really hope I am wrong. I really hope that the Pentagon has a plan for getting them out.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Doubtful, Israel and their Military is pretty tied up with the Hamas BS that is going on in their Country. And everyone their knows it...:dunno:
    http://www.debka.com/article/21389/
    Could it be instead the standard Rotation of Squadrons in and out of Theater...:dunno:

http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=229603
    And when this passes by this September again, it will be a different date again next year... :popcorn:

More Political Blah, blah, blah from someone wanting to be re-elected by the constituents... :dunno:

The only thing I have for the Flags placed on this map is...

LMFAO!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Take a look at the map. Note the size disparity between Iraq and Iran. We used a good portion of our entire Active Duty land forces to invade Iraq both in 1993 and 2003. At present, we are drawing down our troop strength in Iraq, not raising it. We are not going to invade Iran, and I seriously doubt we're going to attack it by air.

Top Bottom