• IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    In today's e-mail:

David --

Right now, all across the country, supporters like you are delivering more than 1.75 million Demand Action petitions to Senators’ home state offices.

The Senate could vote on gun reform as soon as next week, and we want to make sure that message is heard loud and clear.

While the petitions are being delivered in person, can you post on your Senator's Facebook wall or leave a comment on a recent post urging them to support common sense gun reform?

Post to Senator Coats's Facebook page here.

Make sure to personalize your message:
    I Demand Action to end gun violence. Please support common sense gun reform. I’ll be watching for your vote.
    Let’s make sure our Senators hear from us today, in their offices and online!

Thanks,

Nick Buis
    National Field Director
    Mayors Against Illegal Guns

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    I think a return to sender with a big ole highty hoe F**K Y** attached is in order here,lol :ar15:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    How in the world did a pro-gun person like yourself end up on their mailing list? I would love to see your response. I wish they would send me an email! :):

The MAIGgots' biggest problem is it is obviously Michael Bloomberg's vanity legacy project. It's more like Goliath and the Lilliputians.

As much as the lefties rail against Wayne LaPierre, he obviously isn't bankrolling the NRA.

If the Dems set a precedent here, they can't winge later if a well-heeled Republican tries something similar in the future.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In a way, I thank them for those commercials. Why if it hadn't been for that Jeff Gordon look alike commercial, I would have had to look up my senators' phone numbers myself. Instead I availed myself of the phone number presented in that comnercial to call Coats and Donnelly to urge them to support Rand Paul's leadership against 2A infringements in the senate.

Colarmel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greater Fort Wayne Area
    In a way, I thank them for those commercials. Why if it hadn't been for that Jeff Gordon look alike commercial, I would have had to look up my senators' phone numbers myself. Instead I availed myself of the phone number presented in that comnercial to call Coats and Donnelly to urge them to support Rand Paul's leadership against 2A infringements in the senate.

I've likewise used this portion of their website: Fatal Gaps

To recognize which states best respect the right to privacy, and would thus be ideal places to live. Also, folks from Kentucky evidently buy a *lot* of guns.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Since Bloomberg and the Mayors Against Illegal Guns are trying to make a push for gun control in Indiana, this would be a great time to have a large turnout at the Rally in Lafayette on 4/27/13.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Did anyone notice the name of the person signing that MAIG letter?

Nick BUIS

Isn't that an abbreviation for "Back Up Iron Sights"?:dunno:

Struck me as funny a person with that name signing an antigun letter...:D

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How in the world did a pro-gun person like yourself end up on their mailing list? I would love to see your response. I wish they would send me an email! :):

I have asked that question myself. I don't know how they got the idea that I am a lefty. Even more amusing, I have no idea how I got on the DCCC e-mail list. Much as I would like to tell them to go get bent it is very convenient not having to go to the effort of keeping tabs on them when they do it for me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have asked that question myself. I don't know how they got the idea that I am a lefty. Even more amusing, I have no idea how I got on the DCCC e-mail list. Much as I would like to tell them to go get bent it is very convenient not having to go to the effort of keeping tabs on them when they do it for me.

Friends close....enemy's closer.

Top Bottom