The most inexperienced candidate in generations is...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    7106167443_0205cc1ab8_b.jpg

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Wow, looks like it's a close one. They both have about the same executive experience. How does military experience help prepare one to be the President? Even working in Congress...doesn't amount to any executive experience, because they are two separate branches of government.

I notice there is no bar extention for experience coping with the real world. Riding in a tank gets you Presidential experience points, but balancing the budget of the company you own does not? Hmm... looks to me like this chart is simply experience working within the government. Romney has just a little sliver of experience taking our money? I like that.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I have to laugh about this: Obama never ran his first lemonade stand until he got elected to public office - and then he either didn't vote, or didn't show up most of the time. And not counting experience in the "Public Sector" is a silly way to imply a lack of competence in leadership.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have to laugh about this: Obama never ran his first lemonade stand until he got elected to public office - and then he either didn't vote, or didn't show up most of the time. And not counting experience in the "Public Sector" is a silly way to imply a lack of competence in leadership.

I do believe that this "graph" would qualify as some more bovine scatology. :poop:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The fact that he has the least experience as a career politician/gov't employee strikes me as a feature, not a bug.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Another useless chart that is chocked full of erroneous statistics that reflect pretty colors and little else. Epic Fail for the chart.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Amen

In general, Soldiers make lousy Politicians and Politicians make lousy Soldiers.

This Graph would show Trumka to be the most qualified to lead and he does not lead, he rules.

For the people, by the people

The President needs to lead. Not rule, not tell, not mandate, not point his finger at us. Make decisions and lead, if he or she ahs respect from the others, they will follow. That is the main reason some Soldiers end up being Politicians, they already know how to lead. Same goes for Corp Execs. They are not trying to win popularity contests, they are trying to lead their team to victory. Same reason some Soldiers do well in Corp America, again they have true leadership skills and have been tested.

Generally speaking leaders also identify well with their subordinates. I have never once heard Obama say word one about any tough job he ever had. Not a physically demanding one or an emotionally demanding one. He never dug a ditch, bailed hay or told 300 people they were going to be laid off.

I will measure any Man or Woman by the sum total of his life, not a snapshot others choose for me to see.

Top Bottom