• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Hey all, been a follower on Facebook for a few months. Just moved to Auburn from Columbus, OH. Love it here already. I have to admit though, I'll always be a Buckeye. Hope we can part our differences and find common ground in guns though! haha

I've been shooting all my life but most recently got into it after moving back to Ohio from living in the south for a while. I was down in good ole' Gulf Coast Mississippi.
    Upon moving back, I became interested in our nation's history and was instantly fascinated. From then on I've been a Patriot and doing anything I can to teach those about the wonderful country we all live in.

If you couldn't already tell by my name, I'm a huge fan of Bravo Company Manufacturing. I've owned a lot of ARs and after I switched to a BCM stick, I never went back. Saving up now to build another BCM. I'll soon be in the market for a BCM lower if anyone here knows of anybody willing to part with theirs. So give me a shout it you know anyone!

Thanks guys, look forward to talking to ya'll. (<---Developed a little draw in the South :patriot:)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    01253d7d442c104d0dcf54206bf6f00b.jpg

P.S.: GO BOILERS!

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Thanks all! I posted my ARs in the AR Show and Tell thread. Anyone care to enlighten me on how to get the pictures to show up instead of links?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom