• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    I have a similar issue. I'm 6'2, 140 lbs, long arms. The xl is a good fit on the arm length for me. L is slightly too short.
    Measured from my torso (under my armpit) to cuff on my arm is 22.5" if that helps you

Is the torso a bit wider? I'm about 6'1 170lbs. I've lost some weight so I look lankier than usual.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Is the torso a bit wider? I'm about 6'1 170lbs. I've lost some weight so I look lankier than usual.

I'm a 34" waist. It's large/baggy on me, but that's how I prefer my shirts. Not sure how to measure the circumference of the chest of the shirt, but given the description, I think it would fit just fine (ie not tight)... speaking from a male boobless perspective anyways. ;)
    It is a bit long in the body, but I have a short torso.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    I'm a 34" waist. It's large/baggy on me, but that's how I prefer my shirts. Not sure how to measure the circumference of the chest of the shirt, but given the description, I think it would fit just fine (ie not tight)... speaking from a male boobless perspective anyways. ;)
    It is a bit long in the body, but I have a short torso.

Thanks for your input.

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    Ordered the tan shirt and was going to add the black polo in xl, and it's out of stock.....Out of Stock!! , any idea on when these will be replenished ? Guess it will be top on the list when I place another order

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    To be honest probably not doing the polos again. Expensive and not a big seller.

Ordered the tan shirt and was going to add the black polo in xl, and it's out of stock.....Out of Stock!! , any idea on when these will be replenished ? Guess it will be top on the list when I place another order

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    My shirt arrived today. The print looked a little "light" in certain areas. I just hope it doesn't fade much. My favorite shirt design so far!

Top Bottom