• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    After a few weeks of my liquor store not getting any, I was able to get a sixer of zombie Dust and A sixer Of Gumball head. It's in the fridge and my belly is rumbling.

dwright1983

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2011
    Bo & luke smoked porter aged in bourbon barrels.
    This is a fantastic smokey bourbon beer with a wide range of flavors.

Nicr1991

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    It took me a while to come around to the whole IPA side, but since I have I've been loving Triton Rail Splitter, and Dogfish Head 90min IPA and their 120min. That 120 will get ya though!

Local Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2016
    Indy Southside
    Everyone, if bourbon stouts are your thing, Black Friday is the release day for Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout. It is simply the best beer that I have ever put in my mouth! It puts almost all other barrel-aged beers to shame. I'll be waiting at a couple different places on the south side of Indy to pick some up on Friday morning. You'll recognize me by my warm hat, it will have beer mugs on it. See you there!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So, I am still trying to redevelop my taste for beer, but I am not having much success. I used to drink beer a lot when I was younger, quit drinking for years, and now I can't stand the taste.

A Guest at the Hotel where i work left this behind, so I am giving it a hot tonight when I get home. Wish me luck :)

40IbKTA.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    It's not bad. Definitely more than I can drink by myself, lol. Hoping it will still be drinkable when I get home tonight, even though it was opened..

Local Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2016
    Indy Southside
    You're not exactly easing back into it! Gulden Draak is a flavorful and hearty brew. Now that you are back on the wagon, make sure to visit your local brewery! Cheers!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not.

Yuengling coming to Indiana in 2017 | Fox 59
    I have mixed feelings about it. I love Yuengling, especially their octoberfest, but it's sort of a treat when traveling to a state that has it. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that I'll be able to get it locally, but it does take a little of the fun out of going somewhere out of state that has it. One of our traditions when in gatlinburg is stopping in the little store by our hotel and getting a six pack to put in the fridge in the room, and then, on our last day there, we always hit the food city store on the way out of town and load as many cases as we can into the car.:):

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Good.

Then maybe Hoosiers will end their fetish with this skunky, insipid beer.

-- or --

Maybe Hoosiers will stop drinking foreign owned beer (BudMillOors) and drink 'Merican beer.

Now back to snobbery.

Thank goodness common sense has returned to INGO!

Over Christmas I had two American beers.

New Oberpfalz's Hopwagen.

newoberpfalz

American IPA, ABV-6.0; IBU-56. Goes great with turkey.

Sibling Revelry's Swing State.

Swing State'

Dry Hopped Pale Ale, ABV-4.5; IBU-40. Light, smooth beer. I had it with gourmet pretzels from Pennsylvania.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Awesome! Can't wait! There's a few restaurants around here that I like, but don't go to much because they have a crappy beer selection, if they start selling yuengling, it gives me more options. Yeah, I know it's not the best beer ever brewed, but, aside from Boston lager, it's my go to.......where available.

whatwehavehere

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    Indiana
    Yum Yum from Three Floyds has really been hitting the spot. I think it's labeled as an "American ale." I lean toward the hoppy stuff, but this doesn't stand out to me as hoppy. It just tastes helluva good. Its in a bright yellow & fuschia carrier. Yum Yum is written in a style of print that makes it look like arabic, so it could be missed if one isn't looking for that.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    That is 3 floyds yum yum. Decent beer. I been on a gumball head and zombie dust kick. Found a beer called 80 acres hoppy wheat that is very similar to zombie dust. Good stuff and cheaper.

My favorite 3 floyds beer though by far is Robert the Bruce. Love it and been recently seeing it in the stores.

Top Bottom