• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    It doesn't speak well for the club when garage door opener technology turns out to be overwhelming.

Maybe it was the same guy that complained a couple of years back about IDPA taking up the bay that has the gongs on it. Because that was all he ever shoots. The 2 or 3 times per year he visited the range. True story. Why we now get to use the wonderful lake bay all the time. :ar15:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    that may be mandatory equipment for all Red Brush members from this moment on. Wonder if they make those in Fiesta size versions?

I think a fiesta could slip through where the gates meet.

I want one for my Explorer but I would probably use it a little too often living in Evansville and all...

Another reason to flee that place asap.

What is that... a luggage rack?

Like Ben, I think you'd benefit from leaving the city as well.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    So how'd everyone do today... or is it still too early to ask? If this is a typical RB classifier, I assume you guys are still there (at 5:17pm). :laugh:

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    Loading the mags up to capacity caused the .45 guys have some envy. :bacondance:Not having to run to the range bag for more ammo...Priceless. :runaway:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm dissapointed in you. Most of it I could forgive, but no dqs shows you're getting soft.
    he must have been off his meds!

Excellent job done today, all around! Our squad, while missing a few key members of the Kool Kids, did quite well and had most excellent pasters this match. But help was setting up 5 or 6 courses and running that many squads... That many people in 4 bays would have been a disaster! Bravo to all that helped plan, SO, score, paste and set it all up!

Side de note I ran my best Classifier time ever, slowing down just a tick and coming ever-so-close to MA. I'll take it and look forward to my next run at it! Hope everyone finished where they aimed to! And if anyone gets the scores please pass them on to me too!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Grelber, aka Mr. Expert! Good job man (if that was intentional lol!)

Mike, you'll get there man. If you work at it now you'll be ready to MA at the next wssc classifier.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom