• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    My BUG run was fairly god-awful, but I think it gave me enough idea that I don't think I want a bug gun! LOL
    I believe compacts are about as small as I care to go.

Just thinking about it, i might like the little G43 a bit more if the trigger was better. I've read people say it was like every other Glock they've tried, but not this one! It sure wasn't like my stock 35 and it felt closer to my 9.5 lb M&P9 trigger, before Apex mods.

Last edited:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I was amazed by how good the trigger in the 42/43 turned out to be with just Ghost's Edge connector. Most of the time the connector helps about .01% and it is the springs that you change which make the biggest difference, but that connector, without a single spring change, made a night-and-day difference. I need to get one for myself (both the 42 & 43) but at $25 each with everything else coming up that is sort of on hold for now!

I enjoyed shooting the old G21 but it isn't my 34! I like the 43 and it has turned into my favorite carry gun. I know the 19 is the best way to go but I can't always carry it. Thankfully that little 43 has proven it can be trusted!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Maybe I'm doing some super duper report, for you know...Joyce and stuff...and maybe I'm...you know....compiling data and stuff...for Joyce and IDPA HQ.!

Maybe I'm just *****y because they made my 625 obsolete right after I had it tweaked to the max.

Oh , Cz 85 combat on order, I just can't stop buying these things.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Maybe I'm just *****y because they made my 625 obsolete right after I had it tweaked to the max.

:D I feel you! Thankfully I'm always broke or I'd have been in the same boat. I was eyeballing the 625 myself and was in the process of scraping together the funds when all that change around happened.

When are we going to see the CZ85? I haven't had a chance to check out the compact you bought yet!

And upchurch67, awesome! Great gun! One of my favorite revolvers! Well done!

upchurch67

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011

I guess I'm not sure how the rule changes cause someone shooting a 625 to be at a disadvantage. It seems to me that lumping moon clip guns in with speed loader guns gives the advantage to someone shooting a gun that uses moon clips.

I'm interested to hear the thinking.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    When are we going to see the CZ85? I haven't had a chance to check out the compact you bought yet!

It is a process. Order gun & parts, wait, attempt to install parts, re-order broken or wrong parts, wait, test, re-order more parts, wait, test, shoot.

I'm interested to hear the thinking.

For IDPA I'm thinking I may have been full of ****. It happens. USPSA rules and ICORE have moved all of those guys to 8 shot guns (best I can tell) and dropped prices on the used guns that pop up on Enos, but maybe not so for IDPA.

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    BTW, got my chrono this week if anyone needs to check their PF's before the Backstoppers or Illinois matches. Can bring it to the next RB or WS matches just let me know

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    was Vogel 4th overall or just 4th in Production? it would have been nice to have seen the top 3 runs if they were Production and they beat Bob.

4th production, the vid said there was a swinger that the open guys could get to faster than the production guys so some of them could get in the 5's and Vogel was in the 7's.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Sposed to do something for the lake bay Saturday. Am thinking do the 18 target running man again but do it correctly this time, no ftn's , unlimited. Will probably make the farthest (34 yards) target a large pepper popper and do paper otherwise.

for what it is worth.

Top Bottom