• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Sposed to do something for the lake bay Saturday. Am thinking do the 18 target running man again but do it correctly this time, no ftn's , unlimited. Will probably make the farthest (34 yards) target a large pepper popper and do paper otherwise.

for what it is worth.

Do it!!!! :D this might be my last match for a bit...soccer season and I don't know our schedule so I could miss a few between now and July!

The Professor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2015
    Evansville
    Hello, all.

I made a post about this a month or so ago. I'm looking for someone to sponsor me at WSSC. I moved here from Colorado after being gone for 20+ years. I was originally a member of Red Brush and a bit later a member of Riley Conservation Club up in Terre Haute. We moved back to Indiana and are now on the West side of Evansville, only a couple miles away from WSSC.

I'd appreciate speaking with anyone who'd be willing to Sponsor me for membership.

Thank you. . .Now, back to your regular programming.

The Professor

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    18 target running man all poppers. THAT would be GREAT.

Agreed!
    Looking at the weather forecast for this time though , 20+ mph wind, I'm thinking even one popper Saturday may be a nuisance to mess with.

Hello, all.

I made a post about this a month or so ago. I'm looking for someone to sponsor me at WSSC. I moved here from Colorado after being gone for 20+ years. I was originally a member of Red Brush and a bit later a member of Riley Conservation Club up in Terre Haute. We moved back to Indiana and are now on the West side of Evansville, only a couple miles away from WSSC.

I'd appreciate speaking with anyone who'd be willing to Sponsor me for membership.

Thank you. . .Now, back to your regular programming.

The Professor

Don't belong to west side ( :gaychase:) , I think you could probably make hay by going to their club contact info at their web page though. Not a completely intolerable group for the most part but sometimes quite shy and elusive. This may be planning month for the arts and crafts shows and that can have them all preoccupied & in a tizzy.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    This should make it interesting tomorrow.

the National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Wind
    Advisory for portions of southeast IL and southwest in... which is
    in effect from 1 PM to 7 PM CDT Saturday.

* Timing... Saturday afternoon and early evening.

* Winds... sustained winds of around 25 mph with gusts up to 45
    mph.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I haven't gotten the official Official WSSC match announcement but I'd say 150 rounds to be on the safe side and the courses of fire are up on their website for all to view, plan and scheme!

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Hello Shooters,
    West Side Sportsman's Club host our monthly IDPA Match on Saturday, April 9th. Sign up starts at 10AM, new shooter orientation at 10:30AM, shooting starts at 11:00AM. WSSC members that would like to help setup be there at 8am.

We have 6 Courses of Fire, with the minimum round count about 100. The cost will be $15.00 per weapon.

http://www.westsidesportsmen.com/images/PDF-IDPA/April2016Stages.pdf

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Feel free to contact me or go to the IDPA website for the rules. IDPA - Welcome!

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Please be aware there is a 5 MPH speed limit on the clubs.

I hope to see everyone Saturday.

[/FONT]

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Lake bay Saturday, stolen from the 2014 Kentuckiana Kolonel with a bit more aiming challenge thrown in.

attachment.php

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    For peeps not getting emails from Big Don:
    Red Brush match for May 7th, 2016

Online registration is now open for Saturdays match. About 100 rounds over 5 stages. Setup starts at 7, registration at 8, new shooters meeting at 9:30 and match begins at 10. $15 match fee, setup crew is $5. Go to practiscore.com and search matches by typing red brush idpa and you will find the match registration. If you want to shoot with specific people, you should register online so you can squad together.

Here is a direct link
    https://practiscore.com/clubs/red-brush-idpa

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom