• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    If you don't count Illinois, it has been forever.

I've actually been to RB each day since Wednesday, tomorrow will be day four in a row, lol.
    The first trip was kind of a waste, finding my chrono battery dead when I got there, not to mention the shotgun pattern printing of my sample rounds. :noway:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    If you don't count Illinois, it has been forever.

I've actually been to RB each day since Wednesday, tomorrow will be day four in a row, lol.
    The first trip was kind of a waste, finding my chrono battery dead when I got there, not to mention the shotgun pattern printing of my sample rounds. :noway:

Illinois seems lke forever ago LOL

What reloads through which gun were you chrono/group testing?

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Some 40SW rounds with the FP's I got at NRA show. I loaded them up to see if my dawson sights were off center, too short, etc.
    With somewhat new sights, conversion barrel and switching back to 124gr bullets, I have too many possible factors.... all of which I may be wrong about.

Still nothing definitive, just trying to figure out why I've been pushing shots left at the last couple matches. I think putting the large beaver back on my last range visit has alleviated some of it. :dunno:

IMAG0809.jpg Still trying to figure out how I did this... I was shooting off my range bag @25 yds. Mind you, I was aiming at center mass and put 9/10 in the head. WTF?

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hell of a time out there today! Had a fun one and ready for the next one!

i had fun. The dq bug was present and hungry , I think 3 is a record.

Totally lost my mind on stage three where you had to stash a mag before moving. 100% of my brain was focused on that little detail and that left 0% for front sights and tactical sequence. Hate it when I do that.

great squad, a total of 4 s.o.'s on a squad is a really nice luxury.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Oh, not sure when it happened, but somebody stole the money from the June match. Luckily it was a small all steel match due to rain and a low fee was charged so the criminal did not hurt the club as bad as he could of.

Probably a good reminder to keep things locked up, there is such a high percentage of good honest people involved in the shooting that you forget about the other kind.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    i had fun. The dq bug was present and hungry , I think 3 is a record.

Totally lost my mind on stage three where you had to stash a mag before moving. 100% of my brain was focused on that little detail and that left 0% for front sights and tactical sequence. Hate it when I do that.

great squad, a total of 4 s.o.'s on a squad is a really nice luxury.

Agreed! We had several on our squad which makes it so nice especially on a sunny day!

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Oh, not sure when it happened, but somebody stole the money from the June match. Luckily it was a small all steel match due to rain and a low fee was charged so the criminal did not hurt the club as bad as he could of.

Probably a good reminder to keep things locked up, there is such a high percentage of good honest people involved in the shooting that you forget about the other kind.

When money is involved, trust no one.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]West Side Sportsman's Club will host our monthly IDPA Match on Saturday, July 9th. Sign up starts at 10AM, new shooter orientation at 10:30AM, shooting starts at 11:00AM. WSSC members that would like to help setup be there at 8am.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Do to the construction on the cowboy town berm we will relocate to the new pistol bays on the south west corner of our property. Sign ups and squading will take place at the cowboy town pavilion. Park in the field east cowboy town as usual.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]We have 7 Courses of Fire, with the minimum round count about 130. The cost will be $15.00 per weapon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
    Feel free to contact me or go to the IDPA website for the rules. http://www.idpa.com[/FONT]

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I hate shooting through ports. Probably a lesson to be learned there.

You guys have any ideas for the lake stage next time? Left to my own devices I always revert to something kind of fast but with some front sight challenge, would be happy to do something different if it would make somebody happy.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I hate shooting through ports. Probably a lesson to be learned there.

You guys have any ideas for the lake stage next time? Left to my own devices I always revert to something kind of fast but with some front sight challenge, would be happy to do something different if it would make somebody happy.

Anything with a high round count and maybe some steel!

Top Bottom