• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    New threads!! Ok, 1st to mention midgets, anal bleaching, Brazilian ball waxing and licking hairless chihuahuas!! Continue with your lives, everything else just doesn't matter!!

Ummm...we don't really have lives. Our existence consists of PWing, working, sleeping, and more PWing...right?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    ...and then theirs the fact that some of us get to participate in some occasional :naughty:. OK, maybe some of us have just a little bit of a life...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Is it actually cheaper to build your own AR yourself instead of buying one already made? :dunno:

It can be, but mostly it let's you use exactly the parts you want. Also, if you're a broke-ass like me, it lets you spend a little bit at a time rather than drop all the $$ at once.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That looks pretty cool Supr!!! I don't know for sure what one looks like in real life, but that is a good copy as far as I am concerned.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It can be, but mostly it let's you use exactly the parts you want. Also, if you're a broke-ass like me, it lets you spend a little bit at a time rather than drop all the $$ at once.

I would be too worried I would forget to buy ALL the parts.Like I would forget the trigger or something. :):

Hope you have a list one what you need.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That looks pretty cool Supr!!! I don't know for sure what one looks like in real life, but that is a good copy as far as I am concerned.

Here's a pic of a huge air traffic control center for realz. I was just trying to create a reasonable representation on a small scale. A lot of the "effects" can be created by what is shown on the various screens. I currently have 4 dvd players (accessible from the back) and 2 live cameras connected as sources. There are tons of air traffic control radar videos as well as video taken from the windows of air traffic control towers available on line.

Air%20Traffic%20Control_2006_001.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom