The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    mine was $1140 installed - $25 monthly monitering - there are less expensive kits offered tho
    The last tenant had a system in place. We already have everything wired up, just need the cameras and find the right plan. We have the ADT system at our Michigan house. It's about $29 a month.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    The last tenant had a system in place. We already have everything wired up, just need the cameras and find the right plan. We have the ADT system at our Michigan house. It's about $29 a month.
    I had a good system but didnt have a video control, go figure right?:xmad: I just figured it $ well spent - if I had video Id have a pic of who did it - I REALLY wanted a pic - didnt want that feeling again

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I had a good system but didnt have a video control, go figure right?:xmad: I just figured it $ well spent - if I had video Id have a pic of who did it - I REALLY wanted a pic - didnt want that feeling again
    Our Michigan home doesn't have cameras. I always worried about that. Our apt. will definitely have cameras.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    they ad a little more warm fuzzy to the situation - worth it in my book
    Agree, being in the city more often now I worry about what's going on. We have security officers that are stationed at the lobby here. We have professional athletes that live here to so its pretty secure. But you never know what will happen. Because of the clientele here I believe it makes our building a more lucrative target.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Agree, being in the city more often now I worry about what's going on. We have security officers that are stationed at the lobby here. We have professional athletes that live here to so its pretty secure. But you never know what will happen. Because of the clientele here I believe it makes our building a more lucrative target.
    I would say you definately need more than cameras there - criminals follow the easy money its just someone elses theyre following not their own hard earned nestegg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom