Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We are heading out to grab a pizza.

Almost forgot...daughter texted me today and said she talked to the deputy that was out here over the neighbor situation with the dumped trash. He told her to let me know that he ticketed the neighbor so she is being fined at least for dumping her trash on our property. I was glad to hear they actually did something to her.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Drive safe, BA

Do you know when his job will be ending? I hate that you have to deal with this again.

we wont know for sure until later. The company is offering the union "deals" to stay in the US. Pay cut way down, we've heard $8 an hour and we've heard $5.50 an hour. No way the union will agree to either, one being below minimum wage. You can go to walmart and start at $9 an hour. He's working on updating his resume' and getting it back out. Plus there was a place on the east side he worked at for a bit that would hire him back, so we do have that, the pay isn't great though

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Did locate more rocks for the Gardener, she wants a pile available when number 2 son comes home for the holidays.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think everybody's been here at one time or another. I've met good people at both places, it's just like being at different folks houses, some you leave your shoes at the door, others you don't.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I think everybody's been here at one time or another. I've met good people at both places, it's just like being at different folks houses, some you leave your shoes at the door, others you don't.
    This is a big fancy house and I need to sell my upper lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom