Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    One of my favorite songs! Back when I was just a pup, we had a 94 Astro van. The CD player would only accept one cd. Molly Hatchets greatest hits! Listened to them a lot when dad and I would go on trips. Have seen them live twice last time downtown Auburn. Loudest freakin concert I've ever been to besides Jackyl...
    Good job man! You just dated yourself! No big deal! Just sayin.:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening all

ML season opens tomorrow.

The deer have either been wiped out or have gone into hiding here. I am only seeing a few does with little ones and a couple of very young bucks. All of the bigger ones I was seeing have been missing since opening weekend of firearms.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The deer have either been wiped out or have gone into hiding here. I am only seeing a few does with little ones and a couple of very young bucks. All of the bigger ones I was seeing have been missing since opening weekend of firearms.

Still seeing the bruisers on camera.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Still seeing the bruisers on camera.

My cameras are dead. I see us and the cats....very little else. I had cameras that were consistently having 800 to 1000 pictures in 24 hours (had them set for a 5 photo burst). Now, I get 20 to 50 photos in that same time frame...or an empty card some days. It's depressing.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My cameras are dead. I see us and the cats....very little else. I had cameras that were consistently having 800 to 1000 pictures in 24 hours (had them set for a 5 photo burst). Now, I get 20 to 50 photos in that same time frame...or an empty card some days. It's depressing.

there's been a doe that hangs out at the 465/Washington St exit ramp on the east side. No one has seen her for a couple of weeks. People are really worried about her. My guess, she's hiding since you can't hunt in Marion County.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    there's been a doe that hangs out at the 465/Washington St exit ramp on the east side. No one has seen her for a couple of weeks. People are really worried about her. My guess, she's hiding since you can't hunt in Marion County.

Or she got hit or poached. Poachers have been getting busted pretty regularly based on what I see on the DNR fb pages.

Meatloaf is ready...BBS

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Or she got hit or poached. Poachers have been getting busted pretty regularly based on what I see on the DNR fb pages.

Meatloaf is ready...BBS

poached, maybe. I doubt hit. To many people are watching her and would have found her if she'd been hit

There is a small wooded area on the ramp and a small wooded area across the ramp behind the community hospital center. She's hiding in there I'm sure

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom