Not open for further replies.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Oh...those...I have no idea where those are. I think they are at SAM's house.

I guess I better go find a box. I have to package up those pots and pans to return them for replacements...got a reference number and it is taken care of. I am getting a new set. :) Lifetime warranty really does mean lifetime I guess. You just have to know the right people and be FIRM about what you want! LOL

Mom, I was sure you would get what you wanted. Way to go!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gotta pick up the pace mom....

But it is hard to get things done and INGO too...and I am trying to shop and the Sears site is super slow today.....I think I might have to buy me a coat...even though I just ordered a jacket off of Cabela's yesterday. Sears has a cute one for 75% off and with my sears points, I can get it for $2 with free shipping. That is pretty hard to pass up. I know I was supposed to be looking for something for hubby, but he needs to buy me stuff too.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    But it is hard to get things done and INGO too...and I am trying to shop and the Sears site is super slow today.....I think I might have to buy me a coat...even though I just ordered a jacket off of Cabela's yesterday. Sears has a cute one for 75% off and with my sears points, I can get it for $2 with free shipping. That is pretty hard to pass up. I know I was supposed to be looking for something for hubby, but he needs to buy me stuff too.
    You should take a nap.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom, I was sure you would get what you wanted. Way to go!

Reading stuff on their web site about the warranty on these pans made me a bit nervous. I'm glad that didn't take a big fight to get it done.

I guess I really should go find a box for that and another to mail the "shark slippers" I made for my two great-nieces who requested them. And...I need to mix up some bread for dinner.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Reading stuff on their web site about the warranty on these pans made me a bit nervous. I'm glad that didn't take a big fight to get it done.

I guess I really should go find a box for that and another to mail the "shark slippers" I made for my two great-nieces who requested them. And...I need to mix up some bread for dinner.

Dill bread? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom