Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, now need to run to Walmart for decorations and then to Lake Station to the BF's house. I moved his truck last night and instead of putting his keys back on the counter, they ended up in my pocket and came home with me.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    OK, now need to run to Walmart for decorations and then to Lake Station to the BF's house. I moved his truck last night and instead of putting his keys back on the counter, they ended up in my pocket and came home with me.

I did the same thing with the rental cherry picker...Turned it in and came home...Realized an hour later the keys were in my shirt pocket...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Snap is mowing and I have funny white stuff falling from the sky.

I finally put new lights on the snowman made of wreaths...his lights died last year and I bought new ones but never got them put on. One thing off of the table in my craft room. That's progress! :woot:

Back to laundry and making wreaths.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is white stuff here....so that is what our IT is.

Note to husbands....when your wife is in her craft room creating, it is not advisable to call her a hoarder. :lmfao:

Those are all projects in progress....all of it is part of a project just like all of the motorcycle seats, the extra gas tanks, engines, totes full of parts, etc. that hang out in the garage. LOL! That did change the subject fairly quickly. He did ask how I get into the closet and offered to make a back entrance from the other bedroom, but I pointed out that there is a dresser in the way that is full of stuff. :rockwoot: Fun times....one wreath done and hung up and one centerpiece made. Camera battery went dead so I had to come down here and grab another...back to the "project" room I go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom