Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I saw a news story today about dog that had seizures. The vet gave the dog cannabis oil and the seizures stopped.

Hmmmm. That might eventually be worth looking into....The Vet said that the current anti-seizure meds are so hard on the cat's liver that for 6-8 seizures a year it's not worth the risk.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Her biggest problem is that when it happens, she empties her bladder during the seizure...She loses control and can't help it...and there is something about that urine that is 10x worse than normal.

She had her first seizure in 2 or 3 months Saturday....Luckily it happened when I was cleaning the litter box and I just picked her up and held her over the litter box.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Her biggest problem is that when it happens, she empties her bladder during the seizure...She loses control and can't help it...and there is something about that urine that is 10x worse than normal.

She had her first seizure in 2 or 3 months Saturday....Luckily it happened when I was cleaning the litter box and I just picked her up and held her over the litter box.

Is there any warnings or signs she is about to have a seizure?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yaaaaawn....This virus has kicked my butt....Slept well last night and still tired...

Wifey said that she now has a headache and the same intestinal issues that I have had....Bummer, I thought we had dodged that bullet for the rest of the family

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yaaaaawn....This virus has kicked my butt....Slept well last night and still tired...

Wifey said that she now has a headache and the same intestinal issues that I have had....Bummer, I thought we had dodged that bullet for the rest of the family
    I am getting recoup pretty quick from that stuff....If I have take it easy and listen to my body. Didn't do that yesterday, today I did.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I must be doing pretty good.Every vehicle has new tires at the same time.I am tired of slipping and sliding.Wife is on the road twice a day.She is happy too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom