• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My english is great, my spanish ok, my french is horrible, and my Korean is enough to get me in trouble.

But yes It was supposed to say just to let you know I am not mad at you

Oh good.At first I thought I did something wrong. :yesway:

Well "fou" is "crazy" and not "mad".
    I first I thought you said you were crazy about me, that was kinda weird. :laugh:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    There's a group of businessmen in my lobby that all work for a major office supply retailer. One guy is telling stories about a guy he used to work with (at this office supply store) that would "go on missions" as a Navy SEAL while also working at the store. It's cracking me up!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    There's a group of businessmen in my lobby that all work for a major office supply retailer. One guy is telling stories about a guy he used to work with (at this office supply store) that would "go on missions" as a Navy SEAL while also working at the store. It's cracking me up!

:):

Hey those SEALs sometimes need two jobs to pay for all their fancy gear and training. :dunno:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Now the same guy is telling a story about the same SEAL guy who apparently pulled a gun on some shady dudes in the store parking lot who were checking car door handles. All this occurred while they were on their way to Waffle House to pick up some food. :laugh:

The rest of the guys listening to the story are acting surprised that someone would carry a gun. :n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Now the same guy is telling a story about the same SEAL guy who apparently pulled a gun on some shady dudes in the store parking lot who were checking car door handles. All this occurred while they were on their way to Waffle House to pick up some food. :laugh:

The rest of the guys listening to the story are acting surprised that someone would carry a gun. :n00b:

Just like in movies, only secret agents, cops and criminals carry guns. :rolleyes:

You never see a random guy walking around with a gun.If he has a gun he's a bad character about to kill someone UNLESS the story makes you understand he's a cop (or ex cop, or ex miltary) in this case he's a good guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom