• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I always left bail money under a magnet on the fridge myself. Wife found little to no humor in it.....:laugh:
    When I would wear my cut it would be an automatic pull over! Never anything more then just a " we're watching you" thing. I signed up for it, so I can live with it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning...I've got about 15 minutes before I head to the neighbors. I see you guys hit 13K before it got shot down.

Sun is shining. Hubby is already out working on firewood and has declared it his night to cook...pizza it is!

I think I might have to remove snow and leaves from my flower beds this afternoon. Everyone was talking about their flowers starting to come up and I can't see any of mine. Not even the crocus or daffodils. Of course, I moved a lot of daffodils last year and can't remember where I put them all! LOL!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I would wear my cut it would be an automatic pull over! Never anything more then just a " we're watching you" thing. I signed up for it, so I can live with it.

When we rolled in a group there were 4 of us with insanely fast Harley's. Loud, fast and loved to show off. LEO's knew us.
    Problem was that every where we went idiot newbies wanted to tag along to see some racing. I hate riding with those I do not know and totally trust. Those idiots are cop magnets.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I may have to look into balance therapy for my mom. Has your mom been going to it for long, CT2?

The neighbor lady that I help has problems with balance so we do a lot of exercises that she did in the past at therapy for improving her flexibility/working various joints and then she has standing exercises to help with balance and going up and down stairs. Simple things like holding the back of a chair and swinging her legs out to each side, standing on one foot, etc. Up a step and then back down...just up one step and back and forth on that step while she holds the railing.

She still needs her walker but it has helped her mobility. She hasn't toppled over on me for several months now so that is a huge thing. I do not like walking into her house to find her on the floor.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah. Now if I could just get my stubborn mom to do the exercises. :rolleyes:

I am always amazed at how determined my neighbor is to do hers. She has been far more motivated than I probably would be but I love seeing her improvement from what we do. It takes us about 45 minutes to get through the ones that she does laying down. She does some of them when I'm not there, but it is easier when she has someone to help her count and remind her of what to do. We have the papers they gave her in therapy that we use as a guide, but her insurance only pays for so many weeks so she hasn't gone for quite a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom