Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    WCT28890B_450.JPG

I like this one very much!

This seems a bit above my budget though. Would you take $5?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning mom!!! I love that one too! But Supr will not be swayed by the lure of midgets performing Brazilian wax jobs or landscaping ( or manscaping!) jobs! His will is strong!! , , , Damn his Will!!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning mom!!! I love that one too! But Supr will not be swayed by the lure of midgets performing Brazilian wax jobs or landscaping ( or manscaping!) jobs! His will is strong!! , , , Damn his Will!!!

It is just not fair. You would think midget strippers could change his mind! Especially, those with special talents and skills.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It is just not fair. You would think midget strippers could change his mind! Especially, those with special talents and skills.
    They are very skillful at their crafts! Not sure why Supr won't jump on this great deal!! , , , think of the Little people!!!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Made it home from the doctor's office. Since my HOA is racist against midget lawn workers, I guess I'm gonna have to see if my old antique tractor is gonna start again this year. My yard is a mess. I need breakfast first though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They help control recoil and buffer the shock.

They fit my hand perfectly and I like that they are the rubber type...very easy to hang onto when shooting. Even with the shorter barrel, I don't get a lot of recoil out of that gun. When I shoot the Taurus which is about the same barrel length, my upper arms hurt for a couple of days after shooting it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Made it home from the doctor's office. Since my HOA is racist against midget lawn workers, I guess I'm gonna have to see if my old antique tractor is gonna start again this year. My yard is a mess. I need breakfast first though.

No way we as Lurkers in good standing will allow Racism against the midget branch of the league.....no way.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, guys...I have to run! Coffee cup is on empty and it is time to head to the neighbor's house. Have to run and pay her property taxes first and then have a couple of Rose of Sharons to plant in her yard that I got from a friend.

Court this afternoon regarding the idiot and then a meeting after that. Busy, busy, busy!

Have a great one!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Midget racism is spreading thru out this nation!! We had a rally last week CM's house! But since he has a 5 foot fence going around his yard, , no one seen us!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom