• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    even thought you are a mod you know the rules LINK!!!!

You want a link where someone has said that? Normally its done via a ranting PM after we've removed something they posted-- like a racial slur or something. :dunno:

But I betcha I can find a public example. . . .

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Man that didn't take long AT ALL. First hit!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ted_50_posts_censorship_paid_the_11_00_a.html

I find it fascinating that moderators and administrators of a site that so adamantly (allegedly) support the Bill of Rights, can delete posts that don't meet with their approval. I've used no profanity, posted no obscene photos, have called no one nasty names, etc. Whatever.

I've tried to make positive, meaningful posts, and I've engaged in spirited discussions about issues, just to have my post count reduced from 40 something to 30 something in mere minutes.

Why don't you just charge the 10 bucks, and save us all the hassle?

I've paid my dues now for one year. Now that I don't have to play these silly games anymore, I simply would like to be left alone to respond to an occasional classified ad that piques my interest, and read the articles and reviews (that are top notch by the way). Outside of those parameters, I will not be posting anything (sorry - nothing to delete) and would like to be left alone to enjoy this site under my own non-posting terms. Thank you.

Good night to all - won't be a bit surprised to have this post deleted before my first cup o' Joe in the morning. So much for the first amendment.........

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You want a link where someone has said that? Normally its done via a ranting PM after we've removed something they posted-- like a racial slur or something. :dunno:

But I betcha I can find a public example. . . .

uhuh sure ya can cracka! I'm sick of you stepping on my rights and I plan on doing something about it.....soon as I finish this moon pie and double cola.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    don't forget to floss and dust all of your Dungeons and Dragons action figures.:D

You NEVER floss your figurines!!!! it damages the paint...you should ALWAYS use a soft damp....ummm...I mean...what figurines? I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom