Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    ok who has more posts super or Mrs. G?

That person should get the next section,

:dunno: Mrs.G definitely has seniority over me. Plus, she's also a site advertiser! Considering the nature of our little thread, I can't see post count beating that. Plus she's better looking than me. :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    There is a buggy for sale on my way to school. I stopped to look at it today and I’m considering making an offer. It’s yellow :puke: and it looks like it could use a little engine tuning... but I’m interested.

It’s on some goofy tires though.

Cool! Is there an ad or something you could give me a link to? Or maybe some pics?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I’ll try to stop and get some pics tomorrow. The body is the same as yours (or at least it looks like it) but the engine is a little higher in the back, so there is no “bed.” Dad said it was a VW engine, and the exhaust was coming UP from the engine, not out the bottom.

It was kind of neat, on the back deck (behind the headrests) the guy had welded some ammo cans for storage. Also no windshield.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I’ll try to stop and get some pics tomorrow. The body is the same as yours (or at least it looks like it) but the engine is a little higher in the back, so there is no “bed.” Dad said it was a VW engine, and the exhaust was coming UP from the engine, not out the bottom.

It was kind of neat, on the back deck (behind the headrests) the guy had welded some ammo cans for storage. Also no windshield.

If you want it to be street legal, it would be a lot easier if it has a current title. Is it a swing-arm or IRS rear? Kingpin or ball-joint front end? My preference would be IRS rear and ball-joint front. That's what mine is.

I could ask a million questions but it might be easier just to try to answer any questions you have for me. I'll be glad to help if I can. One thing to definitely keep in mind is the current economy has prices lower on vehicles like this now.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    If you want it to be street legal, it would be a lot easier if it has a current title. Is it a swing-arm or IRS rear? Kingpin or ball-joint front end? My preference would be IRS rear and ball-joint front. That's what mine is.

I could ask a million questions but it might be easier just to try to answer any questions you have for me. I'll be glad to help if I can. One thing to definitely keep in mind is the current economy has prices lower on vehicles like this now.

Yeah, that’s all foreign language to me, so I’ll take pics and PM you tomorrow or something. I THINK I could get it for a pretty good price, but I won’t buy one if I can’t make it street legal for pretty low amount of $$.

Nice to see everyone. HP, hit me up with a text when you and Dakruiser want to come hang out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom