The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The wife and I had about an hour wait to vote. Longest wait that we have ever had. There were a few people in line that didn't look like they wanted to make America great again.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, hell, even I voted for you know who.

harry-potter-he-who-must-not-be-named-headline-newsletter-newspaper-Favim.com-234881.gif

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The 2016 Election Has Been the Final Battle of the Obama War - NBC News

In an unrelated note.
    I made a promise to Jesus Christ that I would treat every person as He would .

I hope I have treated everyone here with respect even if I disagreed with what they have posted.

If not, I ask forgiveness from you because you are a person and I love you.

I ask Jesus to forgive me if I have in any way offended Him or another person which, in the understanding of ancient Christianity, are not 2 distinct sins but are one both in act and essence.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    In an unrelated note.

I hope I have treated everyone here with respect even if I disagreed with what they have posted.

I ask Jesus to forgive me if I have in any way offended Him or another person which, in the understanding of ancient Christianity, are not 2 distinct sins but are one both in act and essence.

Same...Well said Foszoe...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    The 2016 Election Has Been the Final Battle of the Obama War - NBC News

In an unrelated note.

Kind of almost related.

Isn't today the synaxis of the Archangel Michael? We Latins rock him a little earlier, 9/29.

Hopefully he is with our nation, today!

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    After I voted this morning I went back home and started reflecting on all the controversies and scandals that Hillary Clinton has been involved in. Then I started thinking about the United States Constitution and just how important it is to the American way of life. After a few moments my mind drifted to things that might happen if the Clintons are allowed to appoint Supreme Court Justices that would change our Constitution and destroy the very values that made the United States of America the greatest Country on the planet. My thoughts then focused on things that would make my life grand. Many were just simple things but one in particular stood out and had a profound impact on my frame of mind. This one simple thing was about our great Constitution and the one thing I would like to see changed or added. It was an epiphany of sorts and something I felt I needed to share, so here it is...

It would be fantastic if the 1st Amendment (Freedom of Speech) would allow and protect the traditional use of Tar and Feathers for whenever we are faced with a Hillary Clinton-type of candidate running for any Public Office. I get sudders up my spine just thinking about it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Based on my polling location, and the turnout I saw, Trump could win this... assuming people turnout in other places like they did in Carmel.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Based on my polling location, and the turnout I saw, Trump could win this... assuming people turnout in other places like they did in Carmel.

Hmm LOL. I don't know if you are being facetious.... you are voting in Carmel Indiana the county of Hamilton...

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    STRANGE HAPPENINGS! What are the odds that it NEVER defaults to a Republican? Weird right!?

Not sure, but I did notice that the Infinity voting machines in use at my voting precinct are made right here in Indy. Not sure what they are using elsewhere? Must be made in one of the 5 counties in this state that will vote Blue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom