• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I will be there in the morning about 9:00. I will be wearing a Blue long sleeve shirt with white letters that say Harley Davidson. I will be sporting my INGO hat. If you see me say hello.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I got 2 GI M14 mags $20 each.
    Anyone see the guy on the other side of the room from Walt, cigar box with 500 .22's for $50...I just lol'd and kept walking.

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    I was impressed by the show, more vendors than buyers when I was there between 2-4pm. I picked up a great deal on a 3- screw Single Six and found some good ammo prices as well. Plenty of overpriced guns and ammo as expected but enough fair prices and deals to be worth it.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    That's almost as funny as the floorwalker with a 1500 round bucket of 22's for $200

I didn't see him. I think one of my partners had the expensive unique. He bought it at a bad time to be buying powder. I picked up a 1955 Highway Patrolman, a 28-2 HP, 2 sets of S&W K target stocks, and a lined S&W N frame holster. Overall a good show.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Picked up a Garand bayo, a current issue USMC bayo, a Cold Steel knife, a Korean Garand sling and a CEMTE sling.
    Was a good show.
    I did wonder what is going on with the parking lot across the street...
    Heard a couple of the sellers mention it.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I enjoyed the show as well like always. Met some very friendly guys there too. This is my favorite show and love the location; it has a home-town feel. Yes, there was some overpriced .22 ammo and ARs. I didn't see as many .357 revolvers as I did last March but saw two nice Pythons...one for $1900 and one for $2600+. Did see a nice .357 Dan Wesson with the 4 barrels in pretty good condition for $900, not sure if that was good price or not.

I did pick up a very nice Marlin 60, just like my first .22 I ever owned... and like an idiot, let go. While walking around the show with my new Marlin, I had at least 6 people ask if I was selling it...nope...this one's mine. Took it out tonight for my wife to shoot and it was great!

I did see one vendor/customer argument that got pretty heated over a rifle..customer said he was misled while vendor said he inspected it for long time then bought it. I assume that ALL SALES ARE FINAL once money changes hands but I guess that may very per vendor.

The lady with the Mosins had a very nice collection. The M44s were very clean.

All in all, it was a great way to spend a Saturday morning. I'll be back in March.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I didn't see him. I think one of my partners had the expensive unique. He bought it at a bad time to be buying powder. I picked up a 1955 Highway Patrolman, a 28-2 HP, 2 sets of S&W K target stocks, and a lined S&W N frame holster. Overall a good show.

I didn't even say anything about the powder price. It did make me keep on passing by and not look at the table though. I bought six pounds of Bullseye for $22 per pound including tax on the way to the show. I could have bought unique as well but I don't shoot it.

I ordered 25,000 CCI SPP today to split up between some guys to spread out the Hazmat and flat rate shipping.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Heres my score:

vskpkw.jpg

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Came home with a Kimber RCP, six stag handled Case knives, a stag handled Puma Hunter's Pal, and a 50 round box of Rem. 38 Spl ($15), and a set of genuine mother of pearl grips for a Smith & Wesson K Frame

Top Bottom