• ...and so much more!
  • pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/videos/10153977679861336/

When Obama was telling the audience how powerful America is (was), the contemptuous look on the faces of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was priceless.
    Note that everyone else was clapping.

be96q8.jpg

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    They already did that? Crap, I didn't get to enjoy not watching it.
    Don't worry. I did enough for both of us. I did all the things that **** me off less than listening to that ass speak. Like pulling all my toenails off with pliers, smashing toes woith a hammer, lighting my balls on fire and making a 100 small cuts and washing them in lemon juice.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Don't worry. I did enough for both of us. I did all the things that **** me off less than listening to that ass speak. Like pulling all my toenails off with pliers, smashing toes woith a hammer, lighting my balls on fire and making a 100 small cuts and washing them in lemon juice.

I think I'd rather watch the SOTU than all of that...:dunno:

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    I had several heart stopping moments. I was most entertained by his references to NASA's greatness. I am sure he is hoping we all don't remember who clubbed them into uselessness in his first term.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Indeed so. There is nothing quite so disgusting as listening to a pompous ass talking out his ass.

By far the most enjoyable part of the speech. the 1 year countdown is on... Just praying now the next one is better!

I would settle for either Trump or Cruz holding what amounts to a pep rally to announce that we are returning to a condition of fostering the well-being of the United States, building our economy with the .gov facilitating rather than inhibiting it, cutting both wasteful and unconstitutional spending, getting the government out of people's business where it doesn't belong, and ends it with some variation of 'ready, set, GO!' and follows through by getting the .gov out of our way.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I would settle for either Trump or Cruz holding what amounts to a pep rally to announce that we are returning to a condition of fostering the well-being of the United States, building our economy with the .gov facilitating rather than inhibiting it, cutting both wasteful and unconstitutional spending, getting the government out of people's business where it doesn't belong, and ends it with some variation of 'ready, set, GO!' and follows through by getting the .gov out of our way.

:+1::+1:

Send PM You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IndyDave1776 again

Top Bottom