• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    That is actually one of the best arguments I have ever read in favor of raising the minimum wage. He hits on several points that should appeal to conservatives, but the best is this: if you pay people so miserly that they have no choice but to rely on government assistance to survive why would you be surprised that they start to look at government as the answer to their problems? The best way to get conservatives elected is to reduce dependence upon government and the best way to do that is to pay wages that people can survive on.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    "Where in the article did it mention illegal immigrants? "

That's the issue. They cannot be truthful.

I know, right? He's so insidious with his ideas, that he writes an entire article that, at first glance, appears to be warning people about the dangers of income inequality, but which is secretly.............subliminally.....trying to get us all to think that we need more illegal immigrants.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    "I know, right? He's so insidious with his ideas, that he writes an entire article that, at first glance, appears to be warning people about the dangers of income inequality, but which is secretly.............subliminally.....trying to get us all to think that we need more illegal immigrants. "

LOLAY

Top Bottom