• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What are you trying to prove? That you are superior just because you are libertarian?

It was reported last night as a murder suicide then more information came out this morning.

Get off you high horse before you have a heart attack.

This is rich.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    What are you trying to prove? That you are superior just because you are libertarian?

It was reported last night as a murder suicide then more information came out this morning.

Get off you high horse before you have a heart attack.

Pure comedy. Trooper, take a look in the mirror. You are the one that rattles off numbers and statistics with zero citations. The VAST majority of what you post is absolute nonsense. You talk down to entire generations, and yet you somehow have the nerve to tell jbombelli to get off his high horse?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I know security clearance can be affected by financial issues like bankruptcy, is there anything similar for LEO who have protective orders against them?

Yes, there is. It can range from monitoring and mental health/fitness for duty evaluation to administrative leave to termination. I have never been involved in such a situation and don't know the criteria used to determine what is appropriate, but it can be a career ending event. If you become Brady disqualified, you're out as you can no longer have access to a gun, even if it isn't yours.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    By operation of law or by administrative regulations? Or both?

Good question.

I know that when I had to apply for clearance (SF-86P), the FBI interviewer and the forms had questions about bankruptcy, debt, and attempted govt. overthrow (I actually told her "yes, I attempt an overthrow every election by voting the bastards out"). I got my clearance, but I have no debt (exc. mortgage) and never had a bankruptcy so I'm not sure if any/all of those criteria would have DQ'd me.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Good question.

I know that when I had to apply for clearance (SF-86P), the FBI interviewer and the forms had questions about bankruptcy, debt, and attempted govt. overthrow (I actually told her "yes, I attempt an overthrow every election by voting the bastards out"). I got my clearance, but I have no debt (exc. mortgage) and never had a bankruptcy so I'm not sure if any/all of those criteria would have DQ'd me.

When I did mine I had some debt and even some late pays etc from being out of work but you just give an explanatory letter and I still got mine. No bankrupty or attempted overthrows though.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The above three posts were split off from another thread as being political.

This thread will NOT become a trash-fest on LEOs or anyone else. We can discuss politics without trashing anyone except the federal legislators who make the laws under which we live.

Thank you.

Blessings,
    Bill

What about the mods? Can we trash the mods? :laugh:

Top Bottom