• Status
    Not open for further replies.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Sooooo you guys love to belittle and poke fun at the new members attempting to get their 50 ASSUMING that their using it for the classifieds. This is where you come to make eachother feel better inside. You probably have been bullied a time or two if hats safe to say. Yeah go ahead give me 30 for speaking my mind. Yeah statistic may show that usually it's the case. Maybe one just wishes to send a pm to someone. And btw when I received a pm from an admin, it wouldn't let me respond. Seems to be a glitch. Churchmouse and rooster were very helpful in answering some questions then they come here and talk about it. An d you mean to tell me that you can break someone in like this but if they pay money it's automatically okay. Unreal.

gamecrimez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Lafayette
    I went to the classifieds even before I hit 50

So you seen something you wanted, started posting to meet your requirements & back there you go. I can guarantee that once I reach my 50 (which I have been close for a while now) that you wont see me in the classifieds anytime soon. Im not looking to buy or sell so no need for me. I rarely post given how much I read and take in & sometimes if I feel I need to post than I do.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    So you seen something you wanted, started posting to meet your requirements & back there you go. I can guarantee that once I reach my 50 (which I have been close for a while now) that you wont see me in the classifieds anytime soon. Im not looking to buy or sell so no need for me. I rarely post given how much I read and take in & sometimes if I feel I need to post than I do.

jesus aren't you just the prime example of a perfect student

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sooooo you guys love to belittle and poke fun at the new members attempting to get their 50 ASSUMING that their using it for the classifieds. This is where you come to make eachother feel better inside. You probably have been bullied a time or two if hats safe to say. Yeah go ahead give me 30 for speaking my mind. Yeah statistic may show that usually it's the case. Maybe one just wishes to send a pm to someone. And btw when I received a pm from an admin, it wouldn't let me respond. Seems to be a glitch. Churchmouse and rooster were very helpful in answering some questions then they come here and talk about it. An d you mean to tell me that you can break someone in like this but if they pay money it's automatically okay. Unreal.

2nd longest post?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You kind of just did. :n00b:

Myself doesn't count.

I was referring to this blatant attack on a user that may have a month or two on you, doesn't have the post count as you.

So you seen something you wanted, started posting to meet your requirements & back there you go. I can guarantee that once I reach my 50 (which I have been close for a while now) that you wont see me in the classifieds anytime soon. I'm not looking to buy or sell so no need for me. I rarely post given how much I read and take in & sometimes if I feel I need to post than I do.

[redacted] aren't you just the prime example of a perfect student

Hopefully one day I can pick on the new members.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Blatant attact? But this thread isn't a blatant attack on others? This thread was made for the purpose of making fun of the new members trying to get their posts. Who cares really. Do you have any friends outside of this website?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Blatant attact? But this thread isn't a blatant attack on others? This thread was made for the purpose of making fun of the new members trying to get their posts. Who cares really. Do you have any friends outside of this website?

I don't even have friends on this website.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't even have friends on this website.

f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom