• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daemon2525

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Well crap. I saw some posts about not being able to post in the classifieds until you get 50 posts. I get that. It's a great rule to avoid people who join only to sell stuff. To be honest I don't have anything to buy or sell. However it seems that you cannot PM anyone either.

It will let you PM. It just apparently does not go through. I PM'd a couple of folks that were VERY local and got no reply. I assumed that they
    were ignoring me and put them on a list to not PM again. LOL!

I have been a member of rimfirecentral for a couple of months and have 31 posts. I don't post unless I think my answer is important.
    I may never get to 50 on this forum. So.... To all the folks that I've PM'd , I take back the mean thoughts that I had.

And if you're ever driving around town and hear gunfire, stop and see if it's me!!!! I'd love to get together and shoot.

Woo Hoo, 1 post closer!

Roll Tide

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    Connersville
    I too had this frustration. It is different, but there must have been issues. Check in daily, check the "new posts" and give your opinion. Good luck, and welcome. By the way, this forum has a more than healthy dose of intelligence and sarcasm. Sometimes its hard to tell the two apart...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    LOL! We have a lot of people like you and I hope you stick around. Unfortunately, we've had some people post the site and members, so we had to put these measures in place.

Check my friends list. If any of those guys give you any advice, you can be sure half of it is wrong and the other 60% is inaccurate. :):

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Hey don't sweat it, it'll happen, just don't go around spamming the board to get 50 or people will have a rather low opinion of you, and your going to catch some grief for this thread, there have been a LOT of guys posting threads whining about the 50 post rule. I know your not whining, but your still gonna get grief!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Well, at least you have the right attitude about it!

Please pm me when you start your .22LR ammo for sale thread, ok? Oh, and I'm going to beat you down to $0.05/round where it's supposed to be regardless of what you paid for it.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    LOL! We have a lot of people like you and I hope you stick around. Unfortunately, we've had some people post the site and members, so we had to put these measures in place.

Check my friends list. If any of those guys give you any advice, you can be sure half of it is wrong and the other 60% is inaccurate. :):

Hey!!!

You'll do well. Hang in there post your opinion when you can and as long as you agree with me everything will be just fine. :cool:

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'm with you. I thought there would be a work around of the "no posting in a WTS ad" by PM'ing the OP. Then I got the notice that I can't PM! Such a vicious cycle. :) Luckily, the OP did leave his email, so I was able to get a hold of him that way. However, I'm trying to productively get myself to 50 posts. Cheers!

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy

Friends request inbound

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    postwhore-2.gif

:lmfao:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I'm with you. I thought there would be a work around of the "no posting in a WTS ad" by PM'ing the OP. Then I got the notice that I can't PM! Such a vicious cycle. :) Luckily, the OP did leave his email, so I was able to get a hold of him that way. However, I'm trying to productively get myself to 50 posts. Cheers!

:rules:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Daemon2525 -

I can give you some info to bypass all of this "50 post" crap. Just PM me and I'll set you up.

Welcome to INGO :welcome:

Top Bottom