• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    In April 2014 Eric Schmidt of Google weighs in on the structure of the 2016 campaign and how to use the cloud for maximum effect.

"Cheryl, I have put together my thoughts on the campaign ideas

Lets assume a total budget of about $1.5Billion, with more than 5000 paid employees and million(s) of volunteers. The entire startup ceases operation four days after November 8, 2016.

b) The Voter Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all that is known about them.

For each voter, a score is computed ranking probability of the right vote."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262

"Don't be evil" my ass.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Anne-Marie Slaughter, March 7th, 2015

"Tom -- just to follow up, didn't you just move away from AOL a couple of years ago? Long after you knew you probably should have? Honestly, OTR, EVERYONE I knew at State used our private email (I used Princeton) when we were out of the office (except for our blackberries, which were State issued) because it was so incredibly clunky and difficult to get onto the State system when we were not in the office (it was a complicated set of steps and the system always froze or crashed). We sent sensitive but unclassified documents to our private emails so we could work on them at home and then sent them back to our work emails."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38915#efmAMHAgP

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Clinton Campaign using inside sources at State Dept. to figure out what NYT is going after.

"From: Nick Merrill Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:13 PM To: Jennifer Palmieri; Cheryl Mills; Philippe Reines; Heather Samuelson; Huma Abedin; Jacob Sullivan Subject: NYT | Email Content

Here is the story that I mentioned hearing from State about over the weekend. Specific questions are below.

Jen when we talked over the weekend you noted that it was fairly irresponsible for them to cherry pick leaked emails and write it up as representative. And some of the questions below are a little ridiculous to say the least.

I'll call State now and see what they know and report back. I also asked what their deadline was.

Nick"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39846

Top Bottom